I got a Lutari

Loc

Lucky you Loc, I'm not really a fan of the Lutari, but it's always nice to have something rare :D

I would love to have your mutants, but unfortunately the pound is still down so you can't give them to anyone, they'll just sit there and rot...

Sweet! Which one can I have? I'll ask later on when the pound is finally brought back up (it's gotta happen soon).

Congratulations on the lutari!

I don't like the idea of transferring pets through the pound - too touchy.

Congrats on getting the Lutari, stinks that they haven't released any good colors for them though...

Congrats on your Lutari!

I got mine's through the Lab Ray but your way is better!

:D

You can get a mutant through a transmogrification potion. I think you can also get them from lab zaps and fountain faerie quests, but I'm not too sure about whether you can get it from the lab.

You can get a mutant through a transmogrification potion. I think you can also get them from lab zaps and fountain faerie quests, but I'm not too sure about whether you can get it from the lab.

Yes, you can get mutant pets from the lab ray :) Thats where I got my Mutant Xweetok from anyway.

Wow I have always wanted a lutari but I dont understand..... how did u get it from the lab ray? eh.gif

Same way you get any other species from the lab ray - get lucky with a species change. Its all random though, you never know what you're going to get ;)

I had a Lutari from the lab once. He/she rotated through all the basic colors before finally being zapped into a Korbat. xD They don't really need to make more Lutari colors, seeing that it would only do a small population good.

More zombie pets, the pound, and wearables for mutants would be nice. ;D