Welcome to December

Xepha

clo_brownwoolscarf.giffoo_xweetok_hotchocolate.gifclo_autumn_hat.gif

Welcome to December!

People and pets alike break out the winter coats and hot chocolate as frosty winter takes hold. The Month of Giving has arrived and so have many site and forum activities on Neopets and The Daily Neopets. (see below for details)

Bruce Day is in just 5 days, followed by Wocky Day on the 12th. Borovan Day, Adam's own special day, is on the 20th. The Day of Giving (aka Christmas) is on the 25th, so get out the tree and stockings. Ogrin Day is a mere 3 days later on the 28th, and Y9 gives way to Y10 on Dec 31st/Jan 1st!

- Advent Calendar Coverage -

You can find today's prizes and more at TDN's Advent Calendar Coverage page. This page will be updated daily to provide you the best coverage we can provide, be sure to check back daily for updates.

ac-tdn.png

For now, make sure you get your monthly freebies, today's Advent Calendar, and then complete today's FCA and Daily Puzzle! Whilst you're busy, why not complete your dailies, then check out the forums for a great community of Neopets players just like yourself.

- TDN's December Activities -

1. Caption Contest - TDN is hosting it's own caption contest, check it out.

2. TDN's December Art Contest - our forums is hosting an art contest, it's open to everyone so why not take a look.

3. I've heard some rumors of a Christmas themed layout in the works. ;) Stay tuned for that, I'm sure it'll just pop right up and surprise you on your next visit.

4. Next week, can you help find all the Christmas tree decorations?

5. Last, but not least, our forums will be having an activity starting up in a week - join today to be eligable to participate.

Sounds like an exciting month. Don't forget everyone today is score reset day, so if anybody is aiming for a flash trophy, today's the day to try and get it.

I was just curious, how come on the advent cal today I only got the heater, when your site says I should a snowager cap and avvy too?

For the donations to the TDN activities, can we send things to you guys to sell or give as prizes? Cuz I'll give back some of the stuff I just bought from the donations shop if it means you can sell it again. I don't realy need some of those things. I just bought them to donate.

Sure, that is perfectly fine. You can just send them back to "tdn_donations".

It will make more work for Brittney. lol *tosses confetti - thanks for donating*

Ah, Decmber.

The month of joy, happiness, and evil pranks played by TNT who found it funny to pretend a glitch happened after showing an animation of a Seasonal Attack Pea.

And it's the month of a special *thing* I plan on realeasing today. No, it's not the *thing* I mentioned in the past. It's the *thing* I thought of doing a few days ago. So look out for my *thing* maybe today.

Sure, that is perfectly fine. You can just send them back to "tdn_donations".

It will make more work for Brittney. lol *tosses confetti - thanks for donating*

Poor, poor Brittney. -pats-

Ah well, the moment is over. -redonates stuff- Work, Brittney WORK!!!

I got an avvie, got my 2k, submitted a caption, and hoping to get that christmas theme soon on Neopets. ^_^

I checked and I agree with you. Maybe it's because the pet was trying to be really really quiet?

I also noticed the lack of sound with the animation. We'll just have to wait and see tomorrow whether the second animation has sound.

Perhaps TNT just forgot to put in the sound? In any case, I got the items & NP, and I'm happy with that.

I got the items, np and the Plastic Fir avvie so I'm VERY happy. I wonder what we'll get tomorrow (which is technically 30 mins)

It seems like the animations this year won't be having sound... doesn't make much difference though. :P