TDN's December Art Contest

Superfly

then....... Killer pets man your awsome with this! give me high five! *raise up hand*

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YA I can tell keep this drawing up and maybe tNT will hire you as an artist....

Haha, nah. There are so many better artists who are more like TNT's pop art style.

hey! HEy I said IF you keep this up[/u you'll make it XD]

it'll be quite sad if you are... I did try tio enter a picture but since and aciddenatl paint spill on my work I have one word.... I QUIT!

Wow Rukario! That's really good! Hopefully 4 other people enter in the contest, but at the moment it doesn't seem like that's going to happen...

I draw it by hand. ;D Coloring it and adding the shading using a pen tablet really cramps your hand. o_O

If this contest doesn't proceed because of lack of entries, I might submit it to the Art Gallery. :thumbsdown: Come on people, get those entries in! Everyone has an equal chance of winning (theoretically. o_O Don't submit a sheet of paper with a smilie face on it.)

how do you make that kind of a shade O.O I always try to color my anime photos like those ones in tv but in unsuccessfull><

Any stained glass artists out there? I should do that.

wow thats a great picture!

don't worry guys.. im entering! and hopefully some other people as well.. i just havent found time to start coloring yet, but i definitely will this weekend :D

Would it be alright if I enter a sketch? (if I enter, time or no time, I shall have yet to see)

I'm too lazy to color it. D: Plus I make it look bad when coloring. ;_;

YES! More entries. You all rock. :D

If we don't get enough entries, I'll just dub you guys the winners and give you all presents with my wonderful power over Brittney. (:

OKAY! entering too sorry if it all glitchy like I don't know how it happened O.O

Please accept it ><

http://s227.photobucket.com/albums/dd170/J...rrent=Myart.jpg

I basically am now done with my picture.

I won't post it until tomorrow however. I'll look at it with fresh eyes in the morning and add or take away a few things before sending it in.

I can safely say that Zanthine (Pteri) looks really awesome.