TDN's December Art Contest

Superfly

Hello and welcome to TDN's December Art Contest!

gif_stocking_acara.gifgif_stocking_cybunny.gifgif_stocking_lupe.gifgif_stocking_wocky.gif

Before entering the contest, read these rules!!

1. All entries must abide by the Art Forum rules, and more importantly the TDN forum rules. Read them, learn them, love them!

2. Please submit your entries by replying to this post and either leaving a link to the image, or by posting the image. If you do a hand drawing and cannot scan it into the computer or take a digital picture of it.

3. Please stick to the theme. If your picture is obviously not related to the theme, or if it has little to do with it, you may be disqualified. :( In other words, please don't try to pass off pictures you've already drawn as a new picture for the contest.

4. Art of ANY KIND can be entered, as long as you created it yourself. MS Paint, crayons, computer rendered, sculpture, ascii, ANYTHING! The only limitation is your imagination.

5. Any copying of anyone else's art, even once, will get you kicked out of the contest and never allowed to join again; you will also get a warning increase. Also, we can't accept an existing piece of neopets art that you have just altered. In other words, don't take an image of your neopet, draw a hat and moustache on him, and claim it as your own art. sad01_anim.gif

6. We can only proceed with the contest if we get at least 5 entries!! So get those entries in!

7. Now all members are allow to participate. :)

Now I guess you're wondering about the theme!!! It is:

"Your Neofamily relaxing during this holiday season."

I want to see what your Neopet(s) relaxing, but with a Christmas theme on it. ;o

Entries will be voted on by other forum members and the top three will win prizes.

Prizes:

1st place: Snow Petpet Paint Brush (worth 30k)

2nd place: Christmas Warf (worth 25k)

3rd place: Brown Winter Hat and Brown Winter Scarf (worth 17k total)

At this moment, the deadline is December 23rd. We will then vote and winners will receive their prizes shortly after.

So, get your supplies out and get to it!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it ok if one of my pets isnt ACTUALLY my pet? because it's my lab pet and i want to turn it into a pirate lupe when i have the np.. but i havent thought of the actual design.. so can i just leave it as some random color lupe?

eee! im so happy.. i already have a sketch for it.. can't wait to see the other entries :D

7r6 - That is perfectly acceptable. :D Glad you are excited!!!

4REALZ - I'm not sure what you mean by "festivus". o_O Please go into more detail.

I think he means festivals. ANd that's totally fine.

And it wasn't ment to be religious. Christmas is more a time to be together than a religious thing.

I think he means festivals. ANd that's totally fine.

And it wasn't ment to be religious. Christmas is more a time to be together than a religious thing.

I can't believe it is nearly christmas

Actually Festivus is a made of version of Christmas from Seinfeld. You use a pole instead of a tree.

Anf for Furry Curry, I am very devoted to my religon, and so are many others. If someone asked you to make a cartoon of you and yourfamily worshiping Satan, would you do it? ( I am not however implying Jesus is Satan, it was an example)

is anyone actually going to post a picture?im going to try but im not very good at either art or computer stuff.but my dad likes to fiddle with computers and fax machines and stuff so he can help.that means i will be able to enter! yay! now i have to go and do my artwork.Good Luck to anyone participating:exclamation: :S

iloveanythingfeline- I wouldn't think that you would have to create something on the computer. I know that I'm best at drawing with my hands, not to mention how awkward it would be to try to drawing with a mouse.

Isn't a clear scan good enough for a submission? I would suggest something in ink though since pencil doesn't scan very well.

Also, thanks for explaining some of Festivus, loocem. It's a made up holiday, but many people have actually started celebrating it. There's even a company that produces the aluminum Festivus poles. The holiday consists of such events as a feast, the airing of grievances, and the feats of strength.

Festivus is an awesome holiday! Seinfeld is one of the best T.V shows ever. But back to the competition, I'll have to think about a drawing, the problem is that I am not very artistic.

Jolly, you should be able to just post the picture right up on this board.

I'll try to get around making a picture containing Skunge and Zanthine doing something wintery and festive.

I might actually hand draw it and send it in. I usually just use the computer...

SO good at this let me guess you went to the how-to-draw neopets thing huh?