Wildlife 2 Contest Signups (and Sneek Peek!)

Crusher

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah, that brings it to twenty. That was fast!

"Well, it would be better if the staff members weren't so anti-social and would take part in this."

"Shut up, Tim!"

*SMACK!*

"Dude, what was that for, Mike?"

*CRACK!*

"Dude, my shin!"

*SQUISH!*

...(silence)...

"Tim?"

>_< <--- (steals your smiley yet again). I feel sad for Tim :(. 20 PEOPLE W00T W00T *slaps himself for evil chatspeaking*. So maybe now we aim for...30? =3. Anyway, back to replies:

@ Strategos - Thankies! ;). Go do the Wildlife scenario if you have time. ;D

@ Xepha - I'm just hoping we can handle so many people...

@ Rosy - Interesting contest name, were did you come up with it? And no, you can't refer yourself, although I can say you wern't the first to try! ;P

@ Smumpkins - Yeah, it sure was! I can't believe it's been such a big turnout. I feel really lucky to have Xepha competing, since all of the staff are so busy being awesome and making stuff.

~Cameron~

Or rather, we're still waiting to open for business. The more the merrier! (or bloodier :evil:)

I can't directly answer your question, but it will be quite different from the old wildlife in some ways.

Wow Crusher, you've got awesome skills! =)

Yay, I'm practically jumping up and down in my seat in anticipation. *tries to jump on seat but finds it too hard*

Sheesh, I really need to advertise, because I just know I'm going to need all the help I can get *points to bonuses* to compromise for my dumb brain.

We're still finalizing the preparations and everything. After all, why would we start the contest when the sign-ups haven't closed yet?

All right - if all goes well, the contest should start a few days after sign-ups close, even though Mike has left the forums and won't be helping as much. Hopefully we'll be able to make this a hundred times as fun as the first Wildlife. :D

@vixie: Well since we're running a bit late I guess Cameron could make an exception - I'll have to check with him later though. He's a bit busy with end-of-school stuff of some sort.

@rosyfinch13: I don't see how your opposition to DOOM would have anything to do with the contest.