ITS KEIKO!!!

Empress Keiko

HELLO HELLO~~~

ITS KEEEIKKOOO!

I'M BACK! *for I don't know how long o_O*

AND I <3 YOU ALL <3 <3

I GO ON MAPLESTORY AND IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ME THEN YOU AREN'T! *ahem METROID!*

And look, I reached level 50 and got spammed!

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c171/pen...Maple0081-1.jpg

bwahaha.

I LOVE YOU ALL.

AND...

how long was it? lol.

Hey Keiko, I'm Dj or Tom, I joined while you were away. So umm... Hey and I'm glad you're back :)

*Clings to Keiko's leg*

The forums haven't had that classic feeling when you went away! Also, I got a new Maplestory character. But I got stuck somehwere and I really need a scroll to get out. -_-

Also, Morgan and I were going to make a new Chinese Buffet.

And my name is Dragillizard on Maplestory. I can go see where I am stuck if you wanna help me out. ;)

*Clings to Keiko's leg*

The forums haven't had that classic feeling when you went away! Also, I got a new Maplestory character. But I got stuck somehwere and I really need a scroll to get out. -_-

Also, Morgan and I were going to make a new Chinese Buffet.

And my name is Dragillizard on Maplestory. I can go see where I am stuck if you wanna help me out. ;)

woah you play maplestory o.o I thought you play... Ahh nevermind Hi kekiyo! whoever you are O.o

Is she even still on?

Everbody went back to never forever land.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Posting more than once in a row; posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Welcome back Keiko! I haven't seen you in like... *counts on fingers* Oh never mind.

Have a cookie! *gives cookie*

Thanks for posting it Keiko. Oh dear. I had to hold myself back from calling you Chu, lol. I seriously can't wait to read the scr1pt.

Note: For those who don't know... K-k-e-i-ko...(argh) YOU NEED TO KNOW HER Lyke rite noe, lyke emigosh!!11111!11!1!

AnotherNote: Everyone, get your sorry buts on MapleStory, or you will be put in the timeout chair of muffins of impending d00m a.k.a. Lepy's dungeon. You don't know him unless you are on MapleStory and hang with the awesome peeoples (Me, Chu, Mini, Kyname, Reina, the likes...)

EDIT:^^^ I did it again, I meant Keiko.