Game Master Challenge Update

Superfly

Our

Games Master Challenge page has been officially released. So be sure to check that out for future details on AAA and the Games Master Challenge.

AAA.jpg

Day 2 Information

Secret Game: 200+ in Edna's Shadow

Theme Games: Tyrannian Mini Golf (300), Wingoball (200), and Tug 'O' War (50).

Day 3 Information

Secret Game: 400+ in Faerie Bubbles

Theme Games: Jelly Blobs of Doom (400), Bouncy Supreme (300), and Attack of the Gummy Dice (250).

AAA wastes no time! The next set of challenges are all ready out, but the old ones are still completable -

here.

I found Jelly Blobs quite hard.

Best advice is to stay in the middle, and stay slow,

And most importantly, Only go for the ones you deffo know you will eat. If your thinking "will it eat that, don't go for it"

Even If one play takes 5 minutes, just stay slow and steady (and once you get too 400 its more easier, because you can eat more)

If you type 'pet' for game search, you'll also get more than 10 results =D

That's how I did mine...

Mini golf and faerie bubbles are lagging, but I've got them for the rest =D

To be honest, I can't get past Jelly Blobs (Because I stopped playing it due to another challenge)

So that isn't my main problem. That Water Horse game is really killing me. I mean, I got to level 2 and everything, but the timer is really annoying. I had two seconds to spare when I passed level one...

I've been playing jelly blobs of doom all day. Most of the time just to get to 200 points takes me 15 minutes and then i end up getting eaten. I will definitely have to try harder tomorrow because my computer will be no more if I play that game anymore today.

Also, typing "and" in the games search yields more than enough results o.o;

Lol, I'm not even in the US, but I did the water horse challenge and it is really easy. I love looking at my shiny lvl 4 trophy, its just so..... shiny :P

Guest rosie white

hey, some of the answers that u gaive for day 3 are not on the Qualifying Games list.

it would be Jelly Blobs of Doom and Bouncy Supreme. so, what should i do?......

please help! :crying:

thanx,

but where r they, i Searched them, and i couldnt find them!!!!

please help 1 more time! :*

Go to www.neopets.com/jelly

it'll be as if you're dreaming - you are in a world that does not exist!

Guest Silkerran

Hey, I beat every challenge except for the water house. -.-" Can anyone help or give me advise or something to get at least 150 -.-" I only could reach up to 50 or so.. pathetic i know.. <.<

Guest Kargach
Hey, I beat every challenge except for the water house. -.-" Can anyone help or give me advise or something to get at least 150 -.-" I only could reach up to 50 or so.. pathetic i know.. <.<

Same here, on my old PC here at home I never did better than 60. Earlier today I stopped by the library and used on of their terminals, and got 189 on my first try. So if at all possible, go use someone else's computer. >8) Also bump the settings down to "low" quality and "small" window size, that seems to be helping some folks.