100 or so posts too late, but nevermind.

neon_halo

Hi. I'm neon_halo. *waves* Naturally shortened to "Neon" through the power of forum informality. Neon_halo is also my neopets username, incase you haven't looked to the left of this post yet. Also on the left of this post you will find that I love Near, am 17, and, um...female. Maybe some other information is contained too. I forget. Regardless, you will usually find me amoungst the other "Not Quite Fantastic But Clearly Blindingly Awesome" forum members during plot time, and being generally pedantic with Jennifer or being random in the shoutbox. Actually, you may just find me everywhere :S I have a lot of time to waste now I'm in the big bad world.

edit: Turns out the left of this post says none of that XD

I've seen you in the shout box before, well welcome back abit late.

Welcome, welcome! Since you've been around a while, I'm sure you've gotten used to the insanity round here... I hope you have a great time! Here, have a cookie! *gives cookie*

Woohoo, go the NQFBCBA!!! We were so close to completing the plot... Lol, its kind of weird for me to say welcome to someone who has 100 posts more than me :P

Oooh I know you ^_^

'Welcome' says Newbie Meh =P

You love Near... What's that? (A)

Yay not only thattoday i'm on discovery channelXD I had this feild trip to the science competition I was on TV!!!!!! OWNED!!!!!!