The Evil Wish Game

The Original Luna

Granted. They reply with spam.

I wish I could snap my fingers and make work disappear.

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted. You end up killing 17 people due to perfectly aligned glass shards generated by gopher impacts.

I wish there was some kind of system for auto-triaging bugs.

Granted! But you can't eat anything else for the rest of your life, and you get tired of them :sick01:

I wish for you not to grant this wish.

Think about it, how is that possible?? :laughingsmiley:

Wish granted, but I grant you a wish anyway :P

I wish that there were more Twilight books and I could read them all lots of times :P

Granted, the rock becomes your best friend, and you have no other friends except a boring old rock that can never talk of express emotions. And then you drop the rock into a burning pit of lava where it disappears forever and you have no more friends.

I wish the Twilight books would come out of the Deep Dark Black Hole and never fall in again.

Granted. However, just as the books come out of the Deep Dark Black Hole, you are drawn in and crushed by the tremendous gravitational forces.

I wish for something to eat.

• 4 months later...

granted but now the weekend no longer exists.

i wish i were rich.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

You have been consistantly breaking the rule on bumping old topics. Please, I urge you to pay attention to the rules. Go check them out. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher).

The topic is old. PM me to open again! ;)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Crusher if you have any questions regarding this action.