"Opposites" Riddle

Izzy ♥

I was wondering.... What does make the world go around? Is it gravity? And without gravity we'd all be floating around....

just a joke you should'nt really mind.

i though people always say money makes the world go round. :)

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone that can hint us about the opposite puzzle?

Thats the puzzle we're all trying to figure out.... No one has any clue what it is....

Guys, unless anyone has any sudden brilliant ideas I don't think we're going to solve this puzzle in time... I think it has something to do with the sun, the moon and gravity. Something about a place because the question is "where wouldn't you be?". Any final thoughts as we slowly watch the clock run down???

Guys, unless anyone has any sudden brilliant ideas I don't think we're going to solve this puzzle in time... I think it has something to do with the sun, the moon and gravity. Something about a place because the question is "where wouldn't you be?". Any final thoughts as we slowly watch the clock run down???

you definately wouldn't be nowhere but you couldn't be anywhere either

I agree with you, but sadly, that's all I've got. No last minute brilliant ideas, but I wish I did.

Begging mode???!!!

So is there anyone out there who has gone past this,

reading this,

and has the ability to help us?

We've been here for about -- how many pages has it been? There's no one out there who knows. They're all sleeping. And we should be, too, but we're too busy sharpening our canes for the next fight.

I have been thinking the same thing... have tried everything i acan think that pertains to it and nothing...

10 minutes left so I'll give you a couple of hints... as much as the clue asks for a place - the answer is not a place. Also (as far as I know) it has nothing do do with the sun, the moon, or gravity.

Good luck to you all ;)

Well, dunno for you guys but Europe has just woken... Maybe they'll have some brilliant ideas? Cuzs I'm all out of them and we've got like 15 mins left *sighs*