"Opposites" Riddle

Izzy ♥

I know my brain is about done. I love plots that make you think, but this one is just too much. I'm trying....

i know i took a week off for my brain to recover and now its refried... i just want this to end... come on brain not much longer....

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love a challenge, but I've been plugging in word after word and nothing's working; at this point, when everything seems to be a dead end, it's just not so fun anymore.

I completely agree. I'm staying up and trying, but I'm running out of steam....and the fun is running away with my inspiration.

I love a challenge, but I've been plugging in word after word and nothing's working; at this point, when everything seems to be a dead end, it's just not so fun anymore.

I know . . . I'm taking it apart letter-by-letter, and it's not easy goings, but it's getting there . . . This is ridiculous. If no one here can get it, then what?

we know Shadow.. we're trying *nod*

I guess it's too late/early in the day for hints

Mm . . . So, no points for being close. They might give them to us out of sympathy, for working up until the end . . . but then, maybe not, for all the hints we took . . .

I'll get back to you on the hopelessness when this letter-combination thing is done.

Keep it up. You're doing great.

I think it has something to do with the moon... I went on wiki and it said that the moon has both potassium and sodium have been detected on the surface... also meeptroid said its above us and it loses things and gains things like the moons stages.... I honestly think it has something to do with the moon or its opposite, the sun

I went to Matt's User lookup and the banner of Kalium Echo Flashes ever so often, cutting off some letters.

I got Kaliu that remains or Kallu (the flash seems to cut off the dotted part of the I)

can someone confirm this?

It flashes, yes, but I can't see what letters are cut off. What's strange to me is that, after staring at it for a few seconds, i see hearts in the black spaces on either side . . . I really need to sleep.

I went to Matt's User lookup and the banner of Kalium Echo Flashes ever so often, cutting off some letters.

I got Kaliu that remains or Kallu (the flash seems to cut off the dotted part of the I)

can someone confirm this?

I've seen it, too, but it doesn't seem to give us much to work with. I feel like there's something hidden in the weird language of the opposites riddle, maybe something to do with the 1 and 9?

I think that's it for me, though. Good luck, guys- I hope someone here gets it before time runs out!

to go back to the potassium thing... on the periodic table the number (can't remeber the actual term) for potassium is 19... so it tried element number 91 protactinium... and shockingly it didn't work... just thought i would throw that out there...