;D Site spotlight submitted!

Jester

This took me all morning, I hope I at least get something out of it! I submitted my pet's petpage for the pet spotlight just this morning, wish me luck! Hurrah!

http://www.neopets.com/~Sir__Cheekalot is the one I worked on all morning, it is about the life and journeys in space and what about it. You can also submit your pet to be part of the special crew, but it has to be 'suited up'. =] This was pretty fun though, and helped me learn more about making some layouts, pretty exciting I may say.

Dear Jester602, Your entry for Site of the Week has been held over by the judges. While this does not mean that you have won, it does mean that you have made a good first impression and they have saved your entry for closer consideration. That is a good sign. We just want to make sure you are aware of this in case you had it in mind to change your entry. It would probably be best not to at this point. So congratulations! If the status of your entry changes after further perusal, you will be notified. Sincerely, Happy Neopets Site Judging Team!

In shock right now, hold me! This is really happy for me! I hope I do make it, I tried my best on it. :P Maybe if I made something about their neopets birthday I would've had a little more chance, but I just have to hope!

Today's Site Spotlight award goes to Jyrosa and humorless for their site - Petpetpets?.

Oh well, I was waiting all day to look at the news and possibly see my name. But, there's always a next time, nothing to be sad about. I'll just submit it again, I believe I can do that. Another week to wait! (:

Aw, <_<.

I probably didn't understand it correctly, so...

I happened to re-submit my entry again, what would happen now? :/

Will my one that was already submitted and held over, get deleted and go through the process again? I really don't want that. :/

I think you are already in their good pile and that it won't affect their previous decision. I hope you will make it to the spotlight ;) One of my friend did win it last summer, and it was a HUGE traffic booster for my guild! o.o