Windows Vista

̊ ˉˉ ̊

Windows  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What windows oporating system do you have?

• Windows Vista (YAY!)
    • Windows XP (very good)
    • Windows 2000 (I upgraded from that)
    • Windows 95 (it got me into games)
    • Anything even older (computers too old for floppy disks)

My favorite program is the Snipping Tool.

If you have Vista, go to the start menu (the windows logo) and search for Snipping Tool, now you can start snipping!

You can answer in the poll multiple times if you have more than one operating system (even if you don't have it installed in your computer or if you have more than one computer.)

Type in your other poll answers so they can at least be read, so for the actual poll, vote for your current operating system.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Triple post ; posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Samuel) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post more than once in a row. Edit your posts.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Samuel).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from Random Chit Chat to Computers and Technology.

I have Windows Vista...

I personally like the little add ons for the desktop. Like the notes and the puzzle XPP

And just the overall look of it.

• 3 weeks later...

I have Windows Vista and XP, both which I currently use. I like Vista, it's a great OS, but it's still not top-notch as it should be (I hope SP1 fixes this). XP is old, but still lives and it's the most used OS worldwide for now.

I have 2k and 95 on discs, reasons why I voted for them too.

Macs....well, Leopard looks beautiful, I must admit, but it's not that dominant and we all know Apple wasn't really made to create OS, even if they (well, it was teamwork, but still) released the first GUI computer.

I use XP and I love it, but Vista does look very cool. Maybe one day *sigh*....

I'm not sure if he gave it to a collector yet or not, but my dad has a computer (probably from the beginning of time) that requires you to remember text commands to do anything. All the poll options are stuff I have at my house, I know we have other older programs, but I'm not sure exactly what they are called or where they are.

Also, does anyone know what is wrong with my windows movie maker program on Vista? It stops working when I try to go in between 2 video clips or pictures or when I try to put an effect in. (I can get the effects in, I just have to press Ctrl S fast when I put the effect in.)

Anybody?

Will someone please try to help?