Riddle Help!

Zac

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whhich riddle is it? is it the one with the list?

yeah it is the one with the list

This post has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Less than 7 words; quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

yeah it is the one with the list

This post has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Less than 7 words; quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

he is the main hero from the altador plot...

The only clue for that riddle is use the red letters, there is no specific category that the word will fit in?

the answer is the unscrambled red word... it is easier than you think

Hey, what's up with the speaker in the middle of the page making piggy noises? If I knew the answer, where would I type it?

you don't type anything... find something to click on.

when i accidently closed the window and then did all the levels again i got a different saying for the one im stuck on now. before it was:

"It's getting late, but you can't really get any later than you are already!"

and now its:

"Shouldn't you be in bed already? Your reactions slow down when your tired, you know."

has anyone got this message before? or do they know what to do for it?

now I have a list of names. Oh joy!

here is what i can figure out on the name thing,

Kentari- Kentari is a Yellow Shoyru from the Cyodrake's Gaze plot. He owns the shop Wonderous Weaponry in Shenkuu

Samrin- Samrin the Blue Kacheek is the hero of Extreme Herder. He must defend the petpets from Balthazar.

Linae- Linae is a Pink Kougra who lives in Shenkuu, and is a crew member of the Cyodrake's Gaze.

Reginald- Reginald is a young Lupe from Neovia, brother to Bruno and Sophie.

Solarin- Solarin is a Uni ordered by King Hagan to keep Roberta safe and he also teaches her magic.

Palia- Palia Alback a Faerie Xweetok and the Right Forward for Faerieland's Yooyuball team of 2006

Please don't double post; use the edit button. - Posts merged.