Riddle Help!

Zac

Can someone just give me the answer to number 2,i camt figure it out and all the hints posted on here mean nothing to me,if you passed it what is the answer

DRIB EHT

EERF TES SI

what is the answer

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone just give me the answer to number 2,i camt figure it out and all the hints posted on here mean nothing to me,if you passed it what is the answer

DRIB EHT

EERF TES SI

what is the answer

The sentence is merely reversed. Hold a mirror to it and that is your answer.

one the siloete one(sp) what is the sharpe round like necklace? anyone know its the only one i cant find

I believe it begins with the letter 'A' however I cannot remember what the actual name of the item is (you only need the first letter anyway)

I believe it begins with the letter 'A' however I cannot remember what the actual name of the item is (you only need the first letter anyway)

does it need to be capitalized and some object are more than one word do i need both letters or just the letter fropm the first word?

ohh unscrable jeez could of told me that earlyer thxs um what subject is it in if you dont mind (the unscrambled word)

once you get all of the letters, it is pretty easy... a proper noun.. that's all I can say without giving it away

which one are you one? maybe you could help me :P

I am on the overthrow one, but now I am very discouraged, because apparently I was supposed to be copying the puzzle pieces the whole time and I haven't been!!!! So I am going t bed i quit for the day. :( Good luck everyone.

I am on the overthrow one, but now I am very discouraged, because apparently I was supposed to be copying the puzzle pieces the whole time and I haven't been!!!! So I am going t bed i quit for the day. :( Good luck everyone.

wait what are the letters i want to make sure i get this right cause i dont want to spend all night unscrabling the wrong letter...plz :P