Riddle Help!

Zac

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your ahead could you help me with the puzzle with the white siluetes i know what they are but what do i do?

Using JellyNeo's item database, I found out what they were the silhouettes of,l then you take the first letter of each item and use them to make a word.

It's a Red Apple, not a green one.

does anyone have a clue for:

You broke my meepits moons ago,

I'm uncle to that Lenny.

The one who asks the challenging q's,

and who gives a pretty penny.

is it the lenny conundrum guy?

heis part of the altador plot

This post has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Post less than 7 words. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I don't understand the Samarin and Linae one. I know the answer is in the Hall of Hero

he is the main hero

This post has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Post less than 7 words. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

just type in the name of one of the heros. name only (hint: hes probably the most known out of all of them)

and don't forget his title, as well. title's the most important piece.

Question: is there anyone who's solved the "overthrow" puzzle?

Don't double post; posts merged.

So, i guess no one knows anything about the random click-and-drag letter part. I have no clue ,literally, is there something wrong with my browser it is IE

you just need to unscramble the red letters