Riddle Help!

Zac

How many pieces does everyone have so far. I'm talking to those who have reached the "overthrow" riddle.

I have 10 pieces

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime Heart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't get it. I'm on the binary code puzzle and I typed in the name of this villain, but it doesn't work! Does it need capitalization or what?

Do you mean the one with morse code? I don't understnad it. CAn someone give me a hint?

there Ultra Rubber Gloves

and i cant remember what that other thing is sorry

i think it was a type of petpet

Thanks for the glove answer... I just went though all of the petpets and don't see anything that looks like it! Please help someone! :)

Thanks for the glove answer... I just went though all of the petpets and don't see anything that looks like it! Please help someone! :)

It's a Quadrapus.

I'm at the 'overthrow' puzzle, and i'm working with the puzzle pices but not getting anyhwere.

It's a Quadrapus.

I'm at the 'overthrow' puzzle, and i'm working with the puzzle pices but not getting anyhwere.

Thanks. I must not have all the right letters because I can only seem to make one word and its not right. :(

-still needs help on morse code/binary riddle-

Anybody? Cuz I KNOW somebody made it past there. So stop ignoring me! I don't like it.

"Mommy, they is ignoring me!"

hey, just wondering if anyone could help me with the second one about the illusion's glade thingy? I've been readin everything, and still have no idea how to get it. I also tried searching Jellyneo.com but I don't know what to search. Anyone have any help?

Go to the article about Illusen's Glade prizes and look for the prize number of Illusen's orb thing.

Oh crud, I forgot that i just posted beofre this one. And I can't delete this. I'm soooo sorry. DON'T HURT ME!

hey, just wondering if anyone could help me with the second one about the illusion's glade thingy? I've been readin everything, and still have no idea how to get it. I also tried searching Jellyneo.com but I don't know what to search. Anyone have any help?

Look at the illusens glade prizes, and it's 2 after the illusens glade

Anybody? Cuz I KNOW somebody made it past there. So stop ignoring me! I don't like it.

you can google for a translator

It has something to do with Defenders of Neopia and 14

But is it within the item database? I've looked literally all over and can't find it. :grrr:

http://www.jellyneo.net/index.php?go=illusensglade go there :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime Heart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

the retiree overboard? what does that mean? I assume something with Krawk Island, am I going in the right direction?

Please do not double post, use the edit button.

help... speaker... not understanding... completely confused...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Post less than 7 words. Quotes do not count.