Riddle Help!

Zac

what is the password to get to that riddle? im on the overthrow one and i havent seen that one yet.

i think some people have different questions but its the same answer. Like the questions are said differently. /because im on the overthrow one and i havent seen that one about sleeping but i did have one about me not being late but i actually was or something like that

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is the password to get to that riddle? im on the overthrow one and i havent seen that one yet.

Uhm, well I haven't seen the overthrow thing so I think you just forgot. This one is after the one with pest-b-gone.

... Anybody get the fellow warriors and a guy who has one real head, but he takes no pay...?

My brain hurts.

Do you know the one where you should be asleep already?

where is the number riddle?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Post less than 7 words. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i think the one you are on is the Hannah and the Ice Caves one

Bugger, I knew it! Thanks =)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ah, yes, think less neopets and more TDN. Who's the head of TDN?

just their name or what???

nvm i found it what do i do on the next one with the items?

I know a lot of people are way past this, but I'm stuck on the binary one. I looked through the posts and it says it's looking for the villain from DoN Chapter 14. I've never done DoN, so I looked up a guide and entered what it said...but it's not working. What am I missing? :(

I know a lot of people are way past this, but I'm stuck on the binary one. I looked through the posts and it says it's looking for the villain from DoN Chapter 14. I've never done DoN, so I looked up a guide and entered what it said...but it's not working. What am I missing? :(

i found it by going to ask.com and typing in defenders of neopia chapter 14 and clicked on the first one

I'm on the one with the heroes .... samrin etc...

I have seen people give clues that the hero can be found in the hall of heroes...

I thought I got it from that hint (since people said it was obvious) but I have been typing in all sorts of forms of this guys name with and without his 'title' and with and without 'the ...' capitalized and not - still no luck - so help!

i found it by going to ask.com and typing in defenders of neopia chapter 14 and clicked on the first one

That's where I went. I've tried every which way of typing it in and it keeps telling me Incorrect Password. Been staring at this one for at least a half hour :)

That's where I went. I've tried every which way of typing it in and it keeps telling me Incorrect Password. Been staring at this one for at least a half hour :)

here is a link hope it helps lol i just past that one a while ago

http://www.neopianeducator.com/Defenders.htm

mission 14