Riddle Help!

Zac

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The heroes one... is that the list of names?

The answer is two words, he's a very well known hero...

He's in the hall of heroes...

Bizarro, I'm afraid I don't remember...

I think it's

APL

Aang, which is the third one?

And does anyone know how to do the numbers one? :S

i still use the stock market lol but not so high though i usually buy like 15 not much but u dunno the puzzle answer?

the puzzle answer is there, in that place. who's in charge of the stock market?

what is the answer to the one real head one? i can't figure it out!

real head: think TDN. important TDN people. specifically, one who keeps popping up in games and things.

For the riddle regarding the pictures, those are all Neopets items, correct?

And also, the items with to words in there names, would we use both of the first letters or just the VERY first letter?

And one more thing, for the apple shaped object, there are so many apples shaped like that. Which one is it. I mean how could you tell?

For the riddle regarding the pictures, those are all Neopets items, correct?

And also, the items with to words in there names, would we use both of the first letters or just the VERY first letter?

And one more thing, for the apple shaped object, there are so many apples shaped like that. Which one is it. I mean how could you tell?

I'm stuck on that one too. From what I heard yesterday, it's only the very very first letter, the answer is a proper noun that is a world on Neopets. I think I kow what it is, but it will not except my answer = (

I'm stuck on that one too. From what I heard yesterday, it's only the very very first letter, the answer is a proper noun that is a world on Neopets. I think I kow what it is, but it will not except my answer = (

Did you make sure that you typed in a word that has three A's and is capitalized only on the first letter of the word.

And I got the answer but I don't get the next one. About the journeyman. It's a tad confusing.

Did you make sure that you typed in a word that has three A's and is capitalized only on the first letter of the word.

And I got the answer but I don't get the next one. About the journeyman. It's a tad confusing.

Yes, I've made sure of that and typed it in every other way i can think of... I don't know why it won't work = ?\

Just kidding, I figuered it out, and now I'm stuck as well. I believe it has something to do with a past plot however...

It's for Illusens Glade and you go to the articles, look for the one on Illusen's glade and then look at the numbers next to the prizes It's number is

. Highlight the black box prior if you'd like the answer.

It's for Illusens Glade and you go to the articles, look for the one on Illusen's glade and then look at the numbers next to the prizes It's number is

. Highlight the black box prior if you'd like the answer.

oh,,, i figured that uot right after i posted it... sorry... but now im on one with a bunch of lines and dots and 01s and Ns and Is me confuzzled...