Riddle Help!

Zac

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite colour is baby blue. It's not always been my favorite, however...

I came to like it when I spotted a rainbow on Christmas Island. There was the red, yellow, pink, green, orange and purple, but one colour seemed to stand out from the twilight sky. From the starry sky out stood the most stunning colour of blue you can imagine.

Then I saw a shadow creeping from behind one of the statues. It slowly started to creep out into view like a ghost. It was beginning to get dark and those statues look scary in the sunset. The shadow continued to move towards me, but it wasn't anything to be scared of. It was simply an Ogrin. My mind was playing tricks on me...

am i supposed to name this person or what?if so who is it?i don't want the answer just a hint

can you give me a hint on my riddle, william?

sorry,

all our operators are busy at the moment.

Please try again later

------------------

To erikaGORE:my riddle is after the riddle with the answer

ithcy inv...ion

When I did that, it said something else, and now when I got to it, it says, "It's getting late, but you can't really get any later than you already are."

I honestly can't remember.

I'll get back to you once I do.

My favorite colour is baby blue. It's not always been my favorite, however...

I came to like it when I spotted a rainbow on Christmas Island. There was the red, yellow, pink, green, orange and purple, but one colour seemed to stand out from the twilight sky. From the starry sky out stood the most stunning colour of blue you can imagine.

Then I saw a shadow creeping from behind one of the statues. It slowly started to creep out into view like a ghost. It was beginning to get dark and those statues look scary in the sunset. The shadow continued to move towards me, but it wasn't anything to be scared of. It was simply an Ogrin. My mind was playing tricks on me...

am i supposed to name this person or what?if so who is it?i don't want the answer just a hint

it's a color of a paint brush...:D

no...just type in the color...don't add the painbrush

I remember now.

It's an adventure game.

I don't know how it makes sense, but this answer works.

it stats with Ha....

Five words.