Another Contest host by MOI~

xXMoonlightXx

Guess my 3 digit! pwn... here are some hints you have to be a whizz to figure this out!

odd,

Important hint: middle is half of a number of the answer 5 X 2=?

a pattern number for example 979 or 848 etc.

add 10 divide 5 on the middle number to get the first and last number

hohoho I will never give extra hintsif you read carefully you will understand or I just have bad grammer=P

Winning prize : Thinking about it but I'l post it up later up I'll think about putting my preious labortory map=P

Read the clues, and im gonna guess 353

O.o THIS IS SO UNFAIR OMG I HATE YOU ALL!!! FINE I'LL THINK ABOUT SOMETHING SINCE I'M IN A TIGHT BUDGET OMG I THOUGHT THIS ONE WILL LAST FOR PAGES AND OPAGES ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Samuel) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Calm yourself. Check your inbox.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

the answer was 353 and I am short on budget thanks to illsuen quest curse her but you win something I can't think of I already use my transmortfication potion and stuff>> uhh this is hard how about a nice relaxing simple item like I don't know A year of supply of omelettes huh?? huh?? hUH?????!!!

=== Post merged ===

Read the clues, and im gonna guess 353

yea....

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Samuel) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't double post, and don't post less than 7 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 4 weeks later...
answer i guess 353

sorry to burst your big bubble but the contest over AGES ago....