Millionaire

Absolute

Ok, I know this doesn't affect anybody else a whole lot, but... I JUST REACHED 1,000,000 NEOPOINTS!!! Needless to say, I am very very very happy. Just out of curiosity, about how much money does everybody else have? You can include item values or not, I don't care.

I have about 120k in my main account I have about 53k in my side(my sites donation account) and thats reall it. I would have more but my account was hacked. :(

Congrats on your first million! Its always the hardest to earn ;)

I've got around 3.7 million in the bank now, plus 400k in the stock market and items that would probably add up to another couple of million (its the remains of my old petpet gallery).

Doesn't it kinda make you a target for hackers if you have lots and tell everyone about it? I know most TDNers are great but remember someone hacked the avvie thingy so not everyone is that awesome...plus there's always....dun dun DUNNNNNN.....the GUESTS :worried: :evil:

OH and by the way, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! It's such a huge milestone when you reach your first million!! My advice (if you haven't already done it!) for many more is start investing 15,000 in the Stock Market every day along with everything else you do. It takes months and months for good things to start happening in it, but once it starts the millions roll on up quicker than you'd think.

Thanks! I played games and did other random stuff on and off for about 4 years and slowly built up money, then got my last 100k from somthing else that worked out waayyy better than I expected... I wish I could share the wealth, but then I wouldn't be able to cash in on it. And no, it's not anything against any kind of rules (like hacking accounts or stuff like that). I just applied some basic rules of economics to neopets and it worked out really well. If you REALLY wanna know (or are about to accuse me of foul play), PM me and I'll tell you what I did. I just don't want the masses figuring it out and messing it up for me.