Your Dream Pets

Shattered_Ribbon

I thought it would be fun to talk about this..

What kind of paintbrush are you saving for?

My goals, before I quit Neopets, would be to 1, paint my pteri faerie, 2, get my eyrie painted fire, and 3, get my shoyru painted Christmas-y. ^^ I know it would be probably impossible (in my point of view) to get all 3, but mostly, I am saving for the faerie paintbrush. So what about you? What are your dream pets?

My dream pet is Skunge when he's painted Skunk.

I was thinking of something along these lines:

-Get Lab Map

-Zap Skunge until he is a robot

-Paint him Skunk

-Put the robotic accesories on.

I was thinking of a robotic skunk Kacheek.

I doubt the robot thing will ever happen though. But yes, that is my dream pet.

The Game 'Quaslan Expellibox' does give out NC Cash.

I got 150 once and I bought some wings for my Lutari.

My dream pets would be

[:(]Maraquan Meerca

[:)]Maraquan Jubjub

[:(]Maraquan Korbat

[:(]Maraquan Grarrl/Shoryu

Thank you so much for reminding me, Amazing. I completely forgot about that game. I won 100 Neopoints today however. I also entered that card giveaway that TNT is holding, so hopefully one way or the other, I can get closer to my dream pet.

You called me Amazing? :laughingsmiley:

No Problem.

I've been really close to winning it (I mean, so close that I was right next to the winning piece) and I got nothing.

But I try everyday!

The Game 'Quaslan Expellibox' does give out NC Cash.

I got 150 once and I bought some wings for my Lutari.

My dream pets would be

[:(]Maraquan Meerca

[:)]Maraquan Jubjub

[:(]Maraquan Korbat

[:(]Maraquan Grarrl/Shoryu

Yeah, I thought eyries looked pretty swell when painted Maraquan...except it would not go well with my eyrie's name..it's FireyScorch.

That Quaslan Expellibox never works for me. Once, the scarab was going straight for the neocash-button..and then, some random force moved it 2 spaces down... <_<

Currently my goal is to save for the Adam avie, but once I've done that I'm going to get a Darigan Paint Brush to use on my Kougra :) Zadue's already Faerie (thanks to the lab ray) so I don't want to change her at all, and Bruno's the current lab rat so he doesn't have a goal colour. Finally I'm not sure about my Xweetok - if the PB weren't so insanely expensive I'd paint her Pirate...

And yes, I realize their genders don't always match what pronouns I've used XD Silly lab ray...

I have plans for all my pets, though Neopets might cease to exist before I could earn the NP to make all of them a reality :S

Elokki: currently: Green Lutari; goal: ??? Lutari

--I got lucky and the lab ray came through for me :D I do want to paint her eventually, but I'm going to focus on other goals while I wait for some more Lutari color options.

Kaelmyr: currently: Blue Shoyru; goal: Pirate Draik

--Finally got a Draik MP after months of saving, woohoo!! I'll morph him soon, but I think I might hold onto my desperate hope for a FFQ to turn him Pirate, 'cos those paintbrushes are a tad pricey :P

Mephistokun: currently: Blue Aisha; goal: Darigan Kougra

--Currently my lab pet; I wanted to paint him on Halloween, but I'd like him to actually *be* a "him" again first. o_O If I manage to zap his gender back before Halloween I'll morph him and paint him then, if not I'll keep labbing for a while.

Ssiyoma: currently: Baby Hissi; goal: Ghost/Island Hissi

--And I mean both Island and Ghost, not one or the other; I want to paint him Island first, then Ghost and put the Island "accessories" back on so he looks like the ghost in Geraptiku. Hopefully it'll look as cool for real as it does in my head :P

I want to get an Ice Hissi, Faerie Xweetok (already have it), Striped Ixi (already have it), and a Skunk Jetsam. So, I'm halfway to my goal, and I'm zapping my Taco Fiend until they're a Hissi or Jetsam.

My goals are taking over neopet and becoming head leader of neopets and overthrow ADAM MUAHAHHAHAHAHA no but in all seriousness I always wanted a faireie IXI a baby flotsam and a cloud poogle so day it not coming trueTT^TT nethier is overthrowing Adam so I can be the leaderTT^TT DREAMS WILL NEVER COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My current goal is the Adam avvie too. I'm surprisingly close! I reckon in maybe another year I'll get it. Or something! after that I will buy a Royal PB and wait til the lab zaps my ugly lab pet into a Shoyru. Yes I love Shoyrus! My first and second dream pets were a Halloween Shoy and a Pirate Shoy, and luckily I got 2 FFQs and painted them both so didn't have to fork out for the PBs. My 3rd FFQ is still waiting to be used...I can't get rid of my 4th pet to get a buzz and get the avvie without the pound...but that's what I plan to do eventually...and then donate the buzz to whoever wants it and keep labbing my ugly pet til it becomes a pretty Shoyru! Or something else hot ;)

My current goal is the Adam avvie too. I'm surprisingly close! I reckon in maybe another year I'll get it. Or something! after that I will buy a Royal PB and wait til the lab zaps my ugly lab pet into a Shoyru. Yes I love Shoyrus! My first and second dream pets were a Halloween Shoy and a Pirate Shoy, and luckily I got 2 FFQs and painted them both so didn't have to fork out for the PBs. My 3rd FFQ is still waiting to be used...I can't get rid of my 4th pet to get a buzz and get the avvie without the pound...but that's what I plan to do eventually...and then donate the buzz to whoever wants it and keep labbing my ugly pet til it becomes a pretty Shoyru! Or something else hot ;)

O.o Holy.......You actually got an FFQ! *gasp* And you are on your 3rd one........So not fair...*pouts*

Hahaa, my life's earnings on neopets equal to about 50k. (I'm a slacker... <_< ) The one thing I know for sure is that I will get the faerie PB. I want it so bad for my pteri. *sigh*

I thought about it and my dream pets are:

Darigan Krawk : Eventually, I WILL buy a Krawk Transmorgification potion and a Darigan Paint Brush and paint turn my Kacheek into one.

Baby Pteri : I'll buy a Red Pteri Morphing Potion and a Baby Paint Brush and turn my Lupe into one :P