• A Kid
    • A Teen
    • An Adult
    • A senior

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh. 14 days! I'm letting you off, cause the rule states more than 14 days. If I was being picky, you could've gotten warned if you posted your post, Crazy Lulu, 31 minutes later. Good job you didn't, eh?

So, yeah. Don't push your luck, though!

And only contribute to a certain topic if it has any relevence at all. Ok? Goody.

Well I'm 18 but not sure if I still a teen or an adult. Portugal doesn't make a distint line between them at this age.

I say your an adult when you are (atleast in the states) legally able to sign a contract! Which would be 18 I guess. Or when you start paying your own bills!

Not necessarily when you pay your own bills, because there are 16 year olds who live alone so that's actually called being independent. As for being legally able to sign a contract, I agree.

Not necessarily when you pay your own bills, because there are 16 year olds who live alone so that's actually called being independent. As for being legally able to sign a contract, I agree.

Hey 16 year olds how have their own place, pay the bills, car insurance etc. Are adults in my eyes atleast. Kudos to them! [When I was 16 I was doing this.]

Before this gets to far, this is NOT a debate. If you want to debate about age like you have started doing, please go to the debates fourm.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...