• A Kid
    • A Teen
    • An Adult
    • A senior

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 16 but in stupid Ireland it doesn't mean I can really do anything. Except smoke...yay I can do something I swore I'd never even try -_-

I'm 13......Lol. It seems so boring.....now. And believe this: For some odd reason, salad doesn't taste that bad, AND my mom is STILL the one making it!!! That is weird. I'm afraid I'll lose my self.... Woah....so many people are 13 AND have important jobs.....I thought TDN would only asign stuff to.....people.....older than.....me.....

800word essay?

That's EASY! They made me do 1200 word essay on a weird canadian ice ....racer person! She played in the olympics.... and got 5 medals.....It was so anoying! Be happy! You have life, while I don't!

I'm 18, I'll be 19 February 4th, remember my b-day and I'll remember yours lol!!! Well, at least I'll try to!!!

-Ashley

Lol Ashley. I have been 14 for almost a month now. Almost. My b;day was on the 6th August. SOmetimes I say i am 13 wen I am actually 14. Gotta get used to saying I am 14.

Am I the only other perason who is fifteen? Don't see anyone else.

you're not the only one. i'm fifteen too.

you're not the only one. i'm fifteen too.

so am i. being fifteen is so overrated tho. nothing happens. id much rather be 16 or 18. at 18, ill be able to drive (u get ur license at 18 in nj now b/c of that stupid law), smoke (haha. not), and play the lottery. whoohoo! :D

although 13 WAS a good age (it is my fav. number after all)

I'm 13......Lol. It seems so boring.....now. And believe this: For some odd reason, salad doesn't taste that bad, AND my mom is STILL the one making it!!! That is weird. I'm afraid I'll lose my self.... Woah....so many people are 13 AND have important jobs.....I thought TDN would only asign stuff to.....people.....older than.....me.....

Actually you're taste buds change a few times in your life, and early teen years are one of them. I couldn't stand baked beans and salada a few years ago, and now I can't get enough of them.

so am i. being fifteen is so overrated tho. nothing happens. id much rather be 16 or 18. at 18, ill be able to drive (u get ur license at 18 in nj now b/c of that stupid law), smoke (haha. not), and play the lottery. whoohoo! :D

although 13 WAS a good age (it is my fav. number after all)

where i live, you can take driver's-ed when you're 14 and 1/2, get your driver's permit when you're 15 and driver's license when you're 16. 'course, i live in a dinky little town w/o sidewalks, so you HAVE to drive or you'd look like a hobo walking on the side of the road.

which reminds me, i STILL have to get my permit. *sigh*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Jeez,I feel so old now that I'm 14 and one day.

Yea, you DO feel old! *Jk*

It's nice to know there are 41 votes for teens....We rule by so much....

im 16 now and i was really excited. i got my drivers license about two weeks ago and i hate driving. :P

i think its a chore. and i live on one of the most popular beaches in america and the tourons are such horrible drivers.

but yeah. its not as good as 17 because i cant see R-rated movies.

yeah, be excited about getting older, but not too much. it's not all it's cracked up to be.

and driving isn't as fun when you have to pay for gas.

and you get slowpokes who insist on driving 5 under in the leftmost lane...

*resists urge to give the bird*