Well, Hi i guess

Hubert

Hello :) Welcome to the TDN forums! You'll be able to meet some nice Neo players here, don't worry. We're all pretty much insane, but thats okay too. You'll join us soon enough :evil:

Oh and some tips: Don't accept cookies from anyone (they're generally poisonous) and don't forget to read the rules.

Hello, and welcome to the forums. While it's true that the cookies are generally poisonous, you can't ever go wrong with tapioca pudding! *offers you some pudding* Yes, it's true we're all pretty much crazy, but that's what makes us special!

Hi, welcome to the asylum TDN Forums! I'm AA, the local evil mastermind, and I hope you have a great time here. Would you like a cookie? *offers*

*legasp* You never offered me tapioca pudding Michael! *sobs*.

Yes, yes. Welcome and all that. You will soon be turned into a mindless zombie thanks to AA, Taco Bandito, myself and the like. So you come from Sweeden? What's it like there? Your English isn't too bad. ;) Anyway, I'm Cameron and my specialities include: annoying people with my glichy MSN, fighting the meepits, eating cheese, ruling over cats in general, annoying the staff members, generally making enemies, and saving up for a sports car. And yourself? :P

Cameron

Well we have very nice weather in sweden (ok not now, it's ice cold outside, but it's often nice). I really loves the occult like Ghosts,Exorcism and (I don't belive in that but it's intresting to read about)Poltergaist. I think i have inherit it from my aunt. I also likes scary movies. Even if those freaking me out.

Well, if you're interested in that sort of thing, then you are a demon should probably check out some books on it at your local library. They can be quite interesting, one of which that I have is "100 Unexplained Strangest Mysteries" by Matt Lamy. It delves into Poltergeists, ESP, reincarnation, remote viewing, demonic possesion, and all that sort of thing. Very creepy, but absolutely captivating. I would suggest looking into: Amityville, The Borley Rectory, Hampton Court Palace, Longendale Ghostplanes, The Mary Celeste and Waterworks Valley for some good ghost stories.

Cameron

OK. Thanks for the advice. I got two books about the supernatural. One called the unknown made by a UFOexpert named Clas Svahn, And an other book named Stora spådomsboken (In english it would probably be named The great divinationbook). I Check the library later this day.

Hey I am Dill. If you not good in english its ok. I speak english and Im not that good either XD.

We are a bloodbath err nice community. If you will ingore all sane posts as they are from sane people and you cant trust sane people.

Hello am the other TDN penguin here you might meet Mischievous Penguin were not the same person anyways welcome to the forums have some penguin tea! :shiftyeyes_anim:

Okay, I may be a little late, but...

Welcome to TheDailyNeopets Forum! *insert huge parade here*

In case you are wondering, many members and even a staffer or two agree that I am insane in the membrane. However, I have my share of sanity and whatnot when I need to. Well, enough of my rambling on. If you have any questions, you may basically anyone here, including me. I hope you enjoy yourself here!