How would Neopets become more interesting?

AMAZING

Personally, I believe that Neopets isn't that interesting anymore.

However, wouldn't it be cool if there was a war where the bad guys would win? o_O

And then the bad guys would run the site (it would obviously be TNT) but they would say that the bad guys have taken over.

And the 'bad guys' are reffered as the masters of the site.

But that's just my opinion.

How would YOU make Neopets more interesting?

Well I think neopets did that already. I don't know.... Hay AMAZING why don't you make a newbie topic! Go here http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showforum=7.

I'd like more plots... they had 2 last year (Altador and ToW) not including that the LD one went into January or the Cyodrake's Gaze mini-plot and so far this year there has only been the Journey to the Lost Isle one and that was more of a mini-plot anyway :(

Yeah, that would be good.

But wouldn't it be good if the bad guys (let's call them TM) won and they began conquering other lands and you have a Neo World War?

:D

Of course, there wouldn't be any nuclear or bilogical warfare. Just some simple fighting! ;D

Evil dominating the world? Now that's something I like the sound of. :evil:

A world war plot would be good - maybe we could get special plot battle equipment?

I would like an EVIL plot where the bad guys win.

I would be sort of like the Altador Cup (in that EVERY land participates) however, everybody is fighting for justice by solving puzzles, fighting in the battledome, donating equipment (if you're not a soldier), etc....

• 4 weeks later...

wouldn't be really nifty if all the pets were changed to boys for two days ^_^ all of the random events were evil o_O then all the orange aliens tried to kill us and then we had to solve several thousand easy puzzles to get an evil carrot to kill in the battle dome :woot: :woot: :woot:

Agreed, Neopets has gotten boring.

That would be interesting if Evil won over the Good. ^_^

That would blow me away since in my opinion the plots are sort of boring.

Oh, and definitely more Avatars whens the last time they made a new one? A few months ago..