The Person Below Me

Chipmonker

You've never had Sonic's ice?! The fast food chaain SONIC!!?? Not a brand at like Kroger or something. YOUVE NEVER HAD IT?!! And people say something is wrong we me! :P

Yeah, went to St. Louis to see a Cardinal's game :D

The person below me hates the song Hey, Soul Sister by Train.

You've never had Sonic's ice?! The fast food chaain SONIC!!?? Not a brand at like Kroger or something. YOUVE NEVER HAD IT?!! And people say something is wrong we me! :P

There's not a single Sonics in New York. No Sonics, no Taco Bell, no Arby's, no Denny's, no DQ, no Red Robins, no Friendly's, no TGI Fridays, and no Pizza Hut (all we have is Pizza Hut express, which sucks). But yet there's about a billion McDonalds. McD's drove all those places away from NY. There was one when I went to PA, but my dad didn't let me go there.

TPBM has none of these stores near them either.

True-ish. Not traditional "blue", but I like lighter shades like Aqua and Turquoise.

SONIC IS THE TYRANT OF ALL DRINKS, AND HAS THE BEST ICE EVER.

TPBM fixed a meal for themselves within the last 24 hours.

True-ish.

I am waiting for my mom. She said she would come at 8:30 PM to the hospital, to meet me. It's already 11:38 here. :sad02: I feel ignored.

The surgery was a success. ^_^ I am so glad. Though my stomach feels odd. I can barely stand.

TPBM has been through some surgery once.

Twice.

Does that mean your happy-ish? tongue.gif

Oh, i'm sure something important just came up and she'll be there soon. ^^

Yay. I'm glad to hear that. smile_anim.gif Sorry about your stomach though, and the standing thing. sad.gif

TPBM is tired.

True. Didn't you say that, like, just right now? :laughingsmiley:

I am still going to school tomorrow. Though I can't do cheerleading. Yay! An excuse!! No more jumping and freaking out. :P

TPBM knows Portuguese. I know some of them. Like, voce, Eu, Amor ...

Um, I can say 3 numbers, hello, and i'm trying to remember how to say squirrel in spanish. Does that count? tongue.gif

Hm, which language is that? -wants to confuse you by replying in that language and seing if you understand-

And awsome. ^^ I beleive you said you can speak something like 6 languages before, correct?

TPBM is thirsty.