... makes me think of...

Guest Levy

Flood

Non-existent :P

Pajama Sam had a couple of PSOne and PC games for kids when I was about 7 and they were epicly funny as a kid. I'm sure if I put it in now, they wouldn't be funny at all.

Pajama Sam joins the epic list with Freddy Fish, Putt-Putt (the car), Cool Spot (a 7-Up promotional PSOne game that was honestly amazing), and Treasure Cove.

I absolutely LOVE you for this. :laughingsmiley: I played every single one of those games as a kid!

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lonely Island/T-Pain :P

:woot: LIVVY YOU GET COOKIES. *hands cookies* You even get a whole cake if you also played treasure cove because I don't know anyone else who played that :P

Putt-Putt travels through time was...amazing. I swear, it's childish but I would play that right now if I had it unscratched, just for the nostalgia :laughingsmiley:

Scooter

(Long chain of thought on that one.)

I LOVED Treasure Cove! I didn't get to play that much because my computer didn't like it, but it was so much fun! With the little guppies and such. Ahh, memories. xP

Travels Through Time IS amazing. I still have it lying around my house somewhere. I probably have most of my Freddy Fish (I always found it so weird that Freddy was a girl!) and Putt-Putt games lying around.

Harley-Davidson

I have a friend who, every time I mentioned visiting my uncle and his boat, would ask if I had my swim trunks and flippie-floppies. (I answered no to both, because I'm a girl and I hate things between my toes.) This friend has got MD (Muscular Dystrophy), so he rides this nifty scooter around. Thus my chain of thought.

Britain

Umm, we don't have Bloods or Crips here. XD Although I know how to correctly throw up both gang signs.....I know its sad.

Where do you think I'm from Livvy? XD I'm wondering where it would be weird to find bloods and crips. XD

Sherlock Holmes! (I'm currently watching the old TV series on Hulu.)

Oh, I have no idea where you're from. But the fact that "gangs" made you think of the gangs we have where I'm from caused me to think you may be near South Carolina. I have no idea how wide-spread those two gangs are; I just remember hearing them on the D.A.R.E videos we had to watch. *rolls eyes* And it's not too terribly sad. Goody-two-shoes Livvy can throw up the Bloods sign if you give her enough time. :P

I just checked, It takes me a second or less to throw up either. XD Bloods and Crips are really bad. They span across the US. From what I understand its similar to the east/west coast thing, where one gang is mostly on one of them.

Elementary :P (My Dear Watson)

(I understood the connection prior to the parentheses. :P)

High (both junior and senior)

Less than a second? Now that is kinda sad. I don't have the coordination to position my fingers that quickly for the Blood sign. And I don't even know the Crips sign.

So if they span the US and you don't have them, then are you not in the US?

Although I believe that I could probably trust you with my actual location Livvy, I wouldn't say my location on the forums for anyone to see.

Cliques, which usually start at junior high and really divide people by the end of high school.