Your Build? (Read the topic before voting)

Guest Levy

What's your build?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What's your build?

• Small Build
    • Medium Build
    • Large Build

Ok, this has nothing to do with weight. This topic means 'build' by your skeletal structure. Easy to measure by taking your right hand and trying to wrap it around your left wrist.

Small Build - Your build is small if your fingers overlap when you wrap your hand around your wrist.

Medium Build - Your build is medium if your fingers touch when you wrap your hand around your wrist, but only barely.

Large Build - Your build is large if your fingers do not touch when you wrap them around your wrist.

I have a large build, my fingers are about half a centimeter apart from each other when I wrap them around my wrist.

Well then another scrawny nerd has joined the ranks, 'cos I have a small build as well.

What if um you SQUEEEEEEEZE really tight til you go down a build? Does that count?! hehe

Yes, it counts. Remember this is your skeletal build. If you need to squeeze the flesh to wrap around bone then by all means do so. Your wrists don't retain much flesh to begin with.

Ok, this has nothing to do with height either. Build, with this method, measures the thickness and strength of your bones. In other words, quoting Eric Cartman from South Park, "I'M BIG BONED!"