Count Von Roo's Deadly Dice

Crusher

Count Von Roo's Deadly Dice  

11 members have voted

1. 1. If you got the same amount as Von Roo, would you roll again for double the stakes?

• Of Course!
    • Never, I would just leave.
    • Maybe, depending how I feel.
    • I never play.

Hey everyone,

Basically, I just went off to play Deadly Dice. We rolled the same number, doubling the stakes. I chose to gamble, hoping to train my pet for free. We rolled again, and would you believe it we tied again. Not sure that this was a good idea, I rolled again and shut my eyes, and....I lost! Darn it, I lost! My pet dropped all the way back to level 19, and I lost the avatar. Oh well... So what do you usually do? Gamble it? Back away? Tell me! :)

Cameron

Technically, I never play against him because it's 3AM here when it's midnight on neopets... but I think I would gamble it, and play with a pet that I don't train :P

Me too. I can't stay up till 3!

I playd only once and got it on my first try! :D

There is a method.

I can never remember if it's odd seconds or even seconds, but if you have fast internet and only refresh on either odd or even seconds you nearly always go up. Experiment and see which works best? I have slow internet now so it's guess work for me.

And don't fret about losing the avvie or 8 levels - I've done both of those, and you regain the avvie every once in a while, and gradually build up the lost levels over time.