Halloween Userlookup...

Izzy ♥

I've done a new userlookup that I was thinking I might enter into the spotlight for Halloween and just wondered what everyone thought of it? Suggestions would be great, I actually remembered to keep the .PSD files so I can edit stuff ;)

http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=id_24

Thank you!

I like it Izzie :)

It would be cool if you could add a footer of any kind... and maybe change the background color of your stats to be a bit darker than the general background... hum yeah... I don't know. Only ideas XD

Thanks for the suggestions guys! I'll add a footer and see how it goes. Plus I was thinking about that background on my stats... its all very one-colourish at the moment, it needs something I just don't know what yet!

*goes to work on it*

...or at least I will once I finished this speech for my case-based presentation XD Silly work...

Wow. That's the best lookup I've seen in awhile! Great use of the Meowclops, looks nice and spooky but not too dark. Great account too, I've never seen the shield for 5 years before ;).

Crusher