Apple Color?

Guest Levy

Apple Color  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What color of apple do you like the best?

• Red
    • Yellow
    • Green
    • Brown (eww)

Red is the most brightest, happiest, sunny-ish, and luffly color for an apple. xD

Yeah, they are the only ones I eat, mainly because my mom don't buy any others.

Aren't red apples considerd Cooking Apples?

Quote from Wikipedia:

A cooking apple is an apple that is used primarily for cooking rather than eating fresh. Cooking apples are larger, and can be less sweet and more sour than eating varieties. Some varieties have a firm flesh that doesn't break down too much when cooked. Only the British grow a large range of apples specifically for cooking. For example the French tend to use eating apples for cooking purposes. Some apples are dual-purpose, often becoming sweeter and softer under storage.

Huh, I guess color doesn't define what a cooking apple is.

Brown apples are the staple of all evil apple diets - not that evil masterminds eat apples much.

Obviously green is better. I love the taste of sour over sweet. That's why I can't drink my brother's koolaid (he adds extra sugar), and can only drink mine (I use less sugar than the directions indicate to add). And, yeah, green apples are considered cooking apples. I remember when I was younger having a bad experience with them. I ate 5 granny smith apples. *stomach churns* Just thinking about it brings back bad memories. x_x