Latest: Altador Cup Prizes!

Superfly

trophy_altcup2_5.giftrophy_altcup2_1.giftrophy_altcup2_7.gif

After a few months of waiting, THEY'RE FINALLY HERE! Our on-the-scene reporters have just returned home and are reporting the Altador Cup 2 prizes can now be collected, along with last years avatar and layout theme! To get to the prizes shop (hosted by the Altador Cup Coordinating Committee's Prize Shop Subcommittee Chairman), click here! Several of the items are wearable, and have been added to our Customisation Article. And if you didn't play and can't see the prizes, they're all listed in our Altador Cup 2 Prizes article.

altadorcup2.png

Ixi: I've been sleeping in section 4 seat F for the whole time between the end of the Cup and now.

Grarrl: That's nothing. I was stuck helping TNT sort out all of the prizes! Mr. Insane made me work overtime and drink the nasty office coffee. Good thing Grarrls can eat anything.

Ixi: Yikes, I wouldn't have survived the coffee. Good thing this only happens once a year.

150_prizeshop_chairman.gif

; however sadly they are reporting no avatar or sidebar this yea.!

Yeah they are if you dont have it already you get it. YAY!

awwww!!! my account got frozen the day i went off for vacation so now i dont get the supporting team cup (i supported DC in the finals) or avvie or prizes :( or sidebar *glares at tnt* its all their fault they didnt have to freeze me!!

Pfft, why didn't either one of you MSN me. *whacks* That is crucial information and you two tried to post it in the forum. :/ Do you know how many things were running though my mind. I was having severe Content Management System Problems....so I couldn't updated any pages...Ahhh!

All sites pwned. :) That's why The Daily Neopets is #1. RIGHT THERE FOLKS!

I've learned from last year that it's better to play any neopets event like crazy, so that's what I did this year in the AC. I got the stamp, a book, a keyring (shenkuu... for collection purpose. I only get keyrings of teams that I supported. Already had Maraqua from last year :P) oh and I got the referee bobblehead.

I already posted this but on the wrong board ...so again ... I got something like 17,000 points and I bought 3 stamps , each sold for around 800k and a book 200k worth (and a cool bubble head I kept for myself!) I don't know about you but just because of the great profit (which allowed me to get 6 lutari beads) I liked the prizes :D

I already posted this but on the wrong board ...so again ... I got something like 17,000 points and I bought 3 stamps , each sold for around 800k and a book 200k worth (and a cool bubble head I kept for myself!) I don't know about you but just because of the great profit (which allowed me to get 6 lutari beads) I liked the prizes :D

Wow! Wish I'd gotten that many points :P I ended up with just shy of 5000, which is better than I'd thought, but it wasn't enough for the prize I really wanted (Darigan Yooyu), and I haven't decided what I want from the stuff I have enough points for. Now, on the AC News page, it says the prize shop "will not be open forever, so it is in your best interest to head there sooner rather than later, or else you might find the shop closed until next year!" Which leads me to wonder...say I don't spend any of my points. Will they roll over so I can use them next year and get a better prize, or will they just be gone forever? I'd really rather save them if I can, since I'm more interested in being able to get stuff like the pb's and Yooyus than toys and random collectibles, but I suspect it's more likely that I'll just lose them and be out of luck entirely. :ohno: If anyone knows the answer I'd be grateful; otherwise I'm thinking I might try to submit the question to the editorial.

Guest Prosecutor Miles Edgeworth

I got the medal, because I supported Maraqua, but I'm a bit disappointed, because they could have made Supporter trophies, as I was a Darigan in the finals and will be forever a Daraqua. :P

I got 29,851 points, got the Cap, I'm trying to sell at 3million, so that's just awesome. It will inflate soon, so it's a great prize.

Here's my final scores (you can see them by clicking on your trophy):

advance469

Joined Team Maraqua on 1st June.

Yooyuball

Rank

All-Star

Goals Scored 5,503

Number of Wins 2,426

Number of Draws 2

Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger

Games Played 2

Make Some Noise

Games Played 61

Guest Prosecutor Miles Edgeworth

3 people bid yesterday on my Cap, so I got a whopping 3.3million!

Get the books and stamp, they will inflate for sure.