Hi I am a newbie!

penguins

Hi I am penguins and THIS PLACE ROCKS!!! I like it that Jellyneo is there to help but really non of them were nice to me at all :crying: ! So I was looking for a nother neopets forum and you guys poped out in my search I looked and I saw The Daily Neopets! As a neopets expert this is a top site I can only wish this web site gets much better in time. Anyways hello and Thank you for letting me join this wonderful site!

Hey, thanks for your wonderful comments about the site and welcome to the forums. :D

We are all here to help as much as we can, especially the staff members. ;) Don't forget to read the rules and if you have any questions feel free to contact me or any other staff member who is online (for an immediate response).

Hello and welcome! I'm the Evil Guy, better known as AA, the resident evil mastermind of the forums, and I'm sure you'll have a great time here. In the meantime, have a cookie.

I don't know, there is a way tho. I don't do the lunar calender so i wouldn't know to much about it tho.

However, i feel a bit funny :cowboy:

Because i've been talking to penguins here thinking s/he was mischievous penguin

hahaha, what is with me?

Better just say the Jubjubman Oath to get over it;

I love Jubjubman

More than a Steaming Peice of lamb

(That's an oath we all say before every meal)

Hi! I'm AA3, AA's little brother. Welcome to TDN forums. And have one of these cookies I'm eating, I got them from AA. *goes into convulsions and dies* I hate being a minion. XD

To JubJubMan: HA you though I was mischievous penguin o_O , and I am a guy!

To antiaircraft_3: it is cool that AA's little brother is here but why are #3