Do It Day! (aka Fight Procrastination)

Superfly

Well, it was the only choice, on my list. :( What a boring subject, but hey, we can talk about all the things we should be doing, but are going to procrastinate about them. :)

Like...my homework. (:

Guest Nostalgic Trace

I am procrastinating my new set that I haven't even started on thinking of doing yet. My photoshop computer is not connected to internet right now, but I guess I could use diskettes or my CD-RW to transmit images for photoshopping, hey it might even go faster if I am not connected while I work. Stupid 10 year old hardware anyway... <_<

Let's say that life decided that I coundn't procrastinate what I had to do anymore...

so I forgot a book at home today, and I had to came back grab it and turn it back to the library, so I decided to do the other things I had to do on the campus today instead of postponing them again.

As for the rest... I try to stay up to date in my work... but I can also be very good to procrastinate the things I don't like to do (like appplying on jobs, calling people...)

I can also be very good to procrastinate the things I don't like to do (like applying on jobs)

No kidding. All you do is rely on the temp agency, and it doesn't look like they get too many jobs for you to do. >_>

I pushed my lunch back by 45 minutes, so that I could have lunch until just before the busy time. ^_^;;