Image Contest

smumpkins

Okay, guys. I'm currently holding a contest. Below you'll see the image that everything is centered around. Now, I made it kind of easy, but that's why the prizes aren't terribly high. However, there are THREE parts to this contest. There will only be 1 winner per part. For each part won, there will be a prize of 5,000 neopoints. The 3 parts are listed below.

1. Name the 4 species used to make this creature - ***BEEN GUESSED BY ISABEL***
  2. Name the 4 species, as well as all of the types/paints they are - ***BEEN GUESSED BY ISABEL***
  3. Name where the background is from (be specific) - ***BEEN GUESSED BY YIXZY***

Okay, so those are the parts. Now as the answers are guessed, I will be updating this part so everyone will know who won what. :glasses:

Here's the image, and let the games begin!

Whoa6.png

EDIT: With the first two parts guessed, we're down to just the third part: The background. Now, I'm not saying it's easy to find, so that's why, come sunday, if no one has figured it out, I'll start giving hints as to where to find it. Happy hunting!

Go ahead and post your answer on here. If you answer the second part before anyone answers the first, then you automatically win both parts. Now, if you can answer the background as well, then you win all three. Just because each part has to have only one winner, doesn't mean multiple parts can't have the same winner. You can win more than one part. You could win the whole thing, if you're correct. You also get multiple guesses on the background, since I know that that one's a little more difficult to figure out. On sunday, if no one has figured it out, I will start giving suggestions on how to find the answer. Maybe even a little rhyme. ;-)

Okay then I thought that different people had to win each part, here goes:

Green Kougra (arms)

Tyrannian Peophin (head)

Tyrannian Techo (body/tail)

Darigan Zafara (wings)

And I'm not entirely sure, but is the necklace from a Royalboy Draik?

@Isabel: You have won the first part, but not the second part. There were a couple things wrong with your second choice. I won't say which ones, because everyone has to guess on their own. You can always guess again. :glasses:

Hm, so the second part was wrong? Well, I'm pretty certain about the colours so it must've been the necklace... does it come from a Royalgirl Draik?

EDIT: Oh wait! Maraquan Kougras are green too, aren't they? Was that my mistake? Its Maraquan Kougra arms, not green ones. I had wondered where you found a green kougra with arms drawn in that position XD

@Isabel: Alright, and you've now won the first AND second parts.

@Everyone: With the first two parts answered, that still leaves the background. Remember, it's 5,000 just for figuring out the background. If, by sunday, it still has not been figured out, I will start dropping hints towards its location. This one I AM going to be picky about. So, be sure to tell me just where you found it.

@cloudedsunny: Meriacres farm is a good guess, but it's wrong. Sorry. Go ahead and keep guessing, though. :glasses:

@TJ: Did you accidentally post in the wrong area?

@Vivi: Nope, I'm sorry, but that's incorrect. It's not found in any comic. You can find it just by exploring around. I intentionally made this one a little more difficult. And like I've said, come sunday, if it still hasn't been answered, I'll start dropping hints. But, please do keep guessing. The more guesses you make, the better chance you have of getting it right.

Ahem, this looks like a very hard contest.

And for that random post, yes, somehow I got confused thinking I was in another topic and posted it. Dunno how, but yes. o_O I moved it, because I have powers. :)

@TJ: That's cool. Have you any guesses?

@Everyone: Since I live on the easter coast, I shall go by my time. Feel fortunate, because that means you shall receive a hint that much earlier. Now, there once was a movie about a small wooden puppet that wanted to be a real boy. The start of one of the songs from this movie goes as follows:

"When you wish upon a star,

Makes no difference who you are."

Now, it is upto you on how you decipher this clue. If, by the time I wake up, no one has figured out, still, I will leave another clue. But, until then, just keep guessing! :glasses:

EDIT: Since no one was answered it, still, I'll go ahead and give the next hint: It's in Altador.

@Yixzy: That's correct!

@Everyone: Thank you all that participated in this contest. I will be in touch with winners, shortly, to discuss their prizes.

If a staffer is reading this, please close this topic.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (TJ).

The original topic had been answered; requested by topic creator.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic. You havn't.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact TJ if you have any questions regarding this action.