TDN Staffer Fanclub

Xepha

Aha. I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but keep on topic, please. :P I saw you sneaking off of it earlier. Don't you think I didn't...

I think it's conclusive that you all love TJ more.

I believe, back in the day, you voted Sam as the best staffer. :)

Huh we were talking about the site i think.

but we want this changes to TDN staffers fan club. And I've almost got 3 staffers done.

Sneaking off topic...?

Oh, you must mean my question about the number of staffers, perhaps?

Anyway, instead of being fans of one staffer over others, the site is now a TDN Staffer Fan Site. Now everybody on the staff can feel the love. It may not look all the good at the moment, but once we have a decent layout, it should be better.

Yes we are looking for layout people. You will get a spot on the thanks to page.

Ok we need non-freewebs shout boxes.

Maybe I was reading another topic... *rolls eyes*

I'd rather not have a page. I'd rather not have a whole page on the internet where it's publically known how little people like me. Eheh.

Tis okay we all make mistakes.

Anyone know of any good site that allow multiple shout boxes?

Or should I go with teh freewebs forums.

Okies Matt you shall be left out or such.

Oh Dillon, instead of shootbox you could use comment script.

(I guess you will answer that I should add them... in this case, my answer is "fine, but today is my day off since I wasn't able to take off yesterday!")

Afterall... we wouldn't all have met if it wasn't of TDN and its awesome staff that is working to make it spiffier everyday :P So yep, I agree with you Smumpkins, they deserve credit and loveeee <3

Dillon... I'll try to find a comments site tomorrow.

I think that you should have a little "get to know the staffer" section where you fill out a little bio thing (nothing personal of course) with your favourites and stuff. As much as we know about you staffers, it's nice to know about who's running the site without having to search through pages and pages of topics on the forums.

[/2cents]

Afterall... we wouldn't all have met if it wasn't of TDN and its awesome staff that is working to make it spiffier everyday :P So yep, I agree with you Smumpkins, they deserve credit and loveeee <3

Dillon... I'll try to find a comments site tomorrow.

Thanks alot Xepha. and thats so true.