Club Penguin

Ian

Anybody here play Club Penguin?

It's a pretty cool online virtual world. You can create a penguin and dress it up and then play free minigames to earn coins and such. I personally think the game has NOTHING to it (there's really nothing to do except... walk around?) and gets pretty boring after about... 3 minutes. But yeah I guess it would be more fun if you paid for it, then you'd be able to purchase furniture and then move it around, dress up, etc. I dunno.

Like Ian said to do anything fun you must pay like 6 bucks a month. Woot! Woot! 6 bucks a month to pay for stuff on there. So this is what you do you wait until you have like 5 jillion coins pay for one month and buy tons of cool stuff.

Well people ask to become couples. It ewwwww. WHen I become a member I will buy. loads of sutff. Its no fun until you hit 30 days.

Yeah it is I can get 200 coins easy. Then goes the boat game, sledding and I hate the jetpack game.

Longetivity is how fun the game the game STAYS after you've been playing for a while. LONGetivity. It doesnt last very LONG. Therefore the longetivity factor isn't so good. :)

I started CP a long time ago, too. I go on occasionally... just about never. Yeah CP is kinda like Myspace for 7 and 8 year olds. (:P No I don't think 6 year olds are addicted to CP, but we might have a problem if they are) I know alot of younger kids who think they are SOOOO cool because they go on CP. :sad01_anim: Most of them have SafeChat anyways. :P

Oh well. Yeah it got boring a LONG time ago. I actually went on there recently to see what they were doing, and some of the people were complaining about how they can't type numbers anymore. And yes, they were looking for boyfriends. *rollseyes*

• 4 years later...

I tried it like... last year I think. It was funny to watch the pingouins... And well, I never returned on the webbie. XD

you know, i used to LOVE club penguin when i was like 10 or so. all my friends played and i saw them a lot. but then i noticed that I could barely do anything since it's all for members. it was so dumb! i quit and gave the account to my annoying 9 year old sister. i suggest you do the same if you're not a member

Yeah Disney did buy it. It figures, now I heard they are going to have disney stuff for the Penguins to where. :P I bet like mickey ears or something.

guys club penguin SUCKS! :grrr: i thought we all liked neopets here! well i guess i'm like WAY too old for crap like club penguin and i HATE disney stuff. I just started today. this is my second reply. :laughingsmiley:

I started CP a long time ago, too. I go on occasionally... just about never. Yeah CP is kinda like Myspace for 7 and 8 year olds. (:P No I don't think 6 year olds are addicted to CP, but we might have a problem if they are) I know alot of younger kids who think they are SOOOO cool because they go on CP. :sad01_anim: Most of them have SafeChat anyways. :P

Oh well. Yeah it got boring a LONG time ago. I actually went on there recently to see what they were doing, and some of the people were complaining about how they can't type numbers anymore. And yes, they were looking for boyfriends. *rollseyes*

on club penguin a lot of people were mean to me. i got called some stuff i can't even write here! :( please people quit CP before you wind up like i did

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

No bumping topics that haven't received posts in three weeks or more. Also, don't multi-post, use the "Edit" button if you want to add something.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.