Welcome to the new and improved forums!

Ian

Hi guys,

We've been busy bees over the past day or so updating our forums. We've merged numerous forums, archived older ones, reorganized a few things, and updated our forums to the latest version of IP.Board! Thanks for your patience with us during this maintenance. Here is a rundown of some new things:

• New shoutbox (slightly different than the old one)
  • A totally new look (if you're seeing the default invision blue, select "TDN Forums Pro" as your style)
  • Re-written rules (they are a bit easier to understand - PLEASE READ)
  • A new reports/warning system has been put in place
  • We've rearranged a lot of the forums - including merging a few together
  • COMING SOON: *New* arcade, store, and cool skins

Post any bugs or messed up things in the Site Feedback & Bugs forum!

Thanks!

TDN Management

I know, I have been on forums with a currency system before. Your initial amount would be based on post count, then after that its still goes up with each post but they are transferable between members. A graphics stand could charge a member, say 20 credits, for a sig and the member would give the amount for the sig. Its a fun idea. I think Dillon's IPBFree board has a Currency system installed if you want to see what its like, though every modification is different and might not be what Ian will install.

Alot of forums are upgrading to IPB 2.3.1. I was hoping TDN wouldnt. Oh well. Im able to see my warning level now. Cool!

I agree, I liked the old Shoutbox. I'm sure I'll get used to everything else. I'm not one for change, it makes me all confuzzled.

Is there any way that you can make the shoutbox only appear on the frontpage? It gets kind of annoying o_O

Hmm, an interesting request. :P I didn't like it at first, but I really do now, it helps me stay more involved in the SB. Anyway, maybe an option in your control panel that will allow you to set it to frontpage only or something, I dunno, Ian will have to reply to this one. ;)

Is there any way that you can make the shoutbox only appear on the frontpage? It gets kind of annoying o_O

Yes there is a way to make it only appear on certain pages, but that's a master setting and cannot be determined by the users. So, for everybody's sake I'll keep it on every page, so people can see what's going on with the shoutbox. That way, people can stay more connected. :)

RIP Hissi! Jerry go to time out tis not nice to hurt Issih, XD

Jerry must be big to beat a snake. Since snakes eat birds.