High school musical 2?

Ian

Did anybody watch high school musical 2? I thought that the music and production was pretty good, but the storyline was pretty lame. Getting caught up in the hype was fun though lol :)

The storyline was lame in the first one, too, but I still loved it :P It's not premiered in Britain yet, but I'll get my mitts on it soon =D

Saw some clips in an interview Zac Efron (love him. *nods*) gave to Rolling Stone, looks good. All bouncy. :)

- Removed, per below - even though they arent showeing it in here

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Matt) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I thought it was pretty corny... but so was the first one. ^_^

I read part of the same interview on the Rolling Stone website.

It's interesting that he got an interview with them - obviously due more to his pop culture status than his musical talent.

Haha. The worst part was where Zac Efron's character was mad near the end of the movie, and consequently started running around the golf course singing. That's definitely not what I do when I'm angry.

Hmm, I don't know, sounds pretty reasonable to me...

*gets pulled over*

"I'm getting a speeding ticket?!" *jumps out of the car and starts pacing around the side of the road and starts to sing*

:D

Hmm, I don't know, sounds pretty reasonable to me...

*gets pulled over*

"I'm getting a speeding ticket?!" *jumps out of the car and starts pacing around the side of the road and starts to sing*

All that going on as a school bus with your school's band is broken down less than 20 yards away, all playing perfenctly in sync with you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...