A favicon

Dillon

Ooo that would be snazzy. I do like websites with those. Maybe make it Jerry.

Then jerry would be real teeny tiny.

I don't think he'd be too small. 16X16 isn't too small for him... you'd still be able to make out who is was and it's really used for a quick identification than a descriptive picture right?

I tried zooming out of a picture of Jerry or put it in Word (or the equivalent) and resize to be 16X16 pixels (approx 4.2 x 4.2mm or 0.16 x 0.16" all depending on your screen resolution really) and as long as you have a half descent picture you can still make out the picture.

I can't see the TDN either

I use to be able to see it on the main site but then it went away for a while. Mabey its not IE7 compatible.

Hmm, so that explains it. I have IE!

However, I used to be able to see a yellow chia in the top bar while surfing Neopets. Not anymore, though. :/

TDN doesn have a favicon, but it is unfortunately only viewable on Firefox (which happens to be Ian's browser of choice) So if you're using IE, just imaging a red square like the one above, and you'll be fine.

Neopets changed their favicon to a star (like the logo) when they changed their layout ;)

I see the forums one, but not the one on the main site. Perhaps Ian could make the coding on both the same? By the way, I'm using Safari.

Wait I saw it in Netscape. How can you have a favicon in Netscape and not IE? XD And pretty much everyothers sites favicons work. =/ Oh well I can I can go favicon less until I go sane.

My mom wont let me download FF. She doesnt let me download anything.(That I dont hide. XD ooVoo. Forums software. but I cant hide a broweser.)

Hey Ian made a funny. XD

Tis funny.

Hmmm If i cant get a usb drive I cant get Firefox portable.