10 Years Later.....

Awesome_Paul

This sorta started as a page on the Jellybird, OTB, hang out and post.

And like Sam stated, some things there can be made topics, I thought tis be a cool one.

So the idea is basically in 10 years, some people won't be here (some will but most probs won't)

So basically where will you be in 10 years times (or what you be doing)

So you start the sentence with:

In 10 years......

So like I posted on the Hang out and Post (name still doesn't sound the same :P)

In 10 Years time, I'll hopefully be co-owing an painting and decorating business with a friend.

(already agreed, i just need to pass the course, which won't be too hard)

Who knows, i may have some employees working for us by then.

Just call it the HOP. It's funnier. xD

In 10 years, I will be a programmer for Neopets and be one of the really random staffers and pwn everyone with 1337 coding skills. xD

In 10 years I have no idea what my life will look like.

I've never been great to imagine my future. I live in present tense. And I don't wish anything particular. Yeah, I'm boring XD

Well, I keep to do list for the stuff I've to do. It's quite amazing how many papers are on my desk with notes... But otherwise, yeah, I don't plan anything far. Like I can see what I'm going to do in the next few days, and that's pretty much all.

In 10 years...well thats kinda hard for me to imagine but like I said on the HOP board, I'm hopin

to be near the end of my university years! so then NO MORE SCHOOL! X3 Unless...if I go for more degrees...>.<

In 10 years I hope to be in Australia, Montana, Colorado or China working on excavation sites to uncover archaeological finds of any and every kind. I also hope I'll be married, have a small but pleasant house if I can settle down or find good temporary residences. I may or may not have kids, I don't know if I'd want to have kids yet, but times change. I also hope I'll be able to live my life how I want to by not being stuck to a desk job and always getting to be out in the field. I'd be fine being a museum curator but I would want to go to digs occasionally. I also hope I'll be able to start my own collection of slightly rarer books and finish learning german and start learning chinese so I can have the two most wide-spread business languages at my disposal.

In 10 years I'll probably still be studying at university, either for computer science or medicine.

In 10 years... as I said on the HOP, I'll be 31 and hopefully have 2 kids, have built my home on 3 acres, be an electrical engineer at some local company with my professional engineering certification, and like fun_time_mathias be out in the field most of the time since desk work (like what I'm doing now) is boring and makes me fall asleep. I should probably be on the route to taking safety courses so I can work for the Safety and Health Association or as a safety consultant for companies.

Well, in 10 years I'll be 26. Hopefully by then I'll have finished law school and either be hard at work doing either corporate law, environmental law, or international affairs-type law. I think that's the only thing I know though... I have no idea where I want to live, if I want kids or anything like that. But I do want to have travelled a bit by then...

• 2 weeks later...

in 10 years ill be 21 and i would be studying in America hopefully and study fine arts or something including software or animation and websites. I would live in Burbank since my Aunt lives there but i think I'd be with my sister lol.

In ten years, I want to be the regional project manager for the company that I'm currently working for. I won't have kids, and I'll have my own house with an acre of land. *nods head*

Hm, I thought I'd already posted in this topic... oh well...

In ten years I'll be thirty (scary thought, that is). I hope to have finished my medical degree (only 4 years to go XD) and maybe done some graduate study... we'll see how sick of studying I am by then, maybe not lol Not sure about kids, that might have to be in the twenty year plan.

In 10 years...... I dunno, it is a long time. I don't even know what I want to study in college. I will probably be saving up money with a computer related job and I might be nearing a Doctorate to become a Geneticist or may already have it.

I'm not sure where life will take me at this point.