Guild activities... any ideas?

torridity

I co-own and run a guild one of my accounts.

I try to keep the members busy with various stuff, but lately I've run out of ideas.

Does anyone know of any good (easy to participate, easy to run) guild activities?

The activities we are doing/have done are:

caption contest, joke contest, word scramble, trivia night, guess the number, crossword puzzle, scattergories, and an anagram thing.

I had a cool guild activity idea this week that is easy to run and should keep anybody busy XD

It's a "Did you know" activity. You ask people in your guild to send you facts or tips about just anything and you pick one and add it on the guild HQ page :) Who wouldn't like to see his username on the main page of its guild? :D

What about a treasure hunt? We're running one in my guild at the moment (my guild is HP themed so its called the Horcrux Hunt) and basically people search for "codes" that we've hidden around our guild's various pages. They're given clues to the next one once they find each one. The page with instructions and stuff is here but if you want to see how some of them are hidden PM me and I'll show you where to look.