Random Sig Battle

Guest Levy

Sim Sigs  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like best?

• [img]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f383/teen_astronomer09/sims_siggy.png[/img]
    • [img]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f383/teen_astronomer09/tehsims.png[/img]

I got an idea about an hour and a half hour ago. I asked Xepha if she would have a little sig creation battle with me. She accepted.

The topic of the sigs was chosen by Dillon. His favorite game, The Sims.

About an hour or so later, we finished the sigs and its time to see who wins.

The creator of the sigs will remain secret, either me or Xepha. Though, you can probably tell by the very different styles who made them, if you pay attention to that sorta thing.

So decide which one you like best! X3.gif

1. sims_siggy.png

2. tehsims.png

I posting first! :grrr:

aaaand its tied

I find the top one a bit boring, theres not much going on and it doesnt incorperate anything other than a picture whereas the bottom one includes the logo. Otherwise they're both great!

Ok, its been a week and it looks like I've won. X3

It was just a fun little spur of the moment idea I had out of boredom.

They were both done within an hour so that is why they don't look as could as they could have been.

I see no reason for this to be closed though. By all means, if you haven't voted yet then vote. But odds are, the outcome won't change. And I learned some things from your comments that may impact my future of making sigs.

I prefer the second image, because the first image is difficult to recognize on first glance, while the second choice shows images that make it obvious as to what you're seeing. Plus, the colors for the first image are kind of dull, while the green in the second choice just makes the image... oh, what's the word... POP!

I was in a sexy mood when I made the siggy (that is the number 1... yeah)

It's the only sims picture I found that was appealing me... and I meant to do it plain and simple.

Voilà.