BREAKING: Lady Frostbite, DoNII

Anime

frostbite_a83vunkf.gif

A new Defenders of Neopia II challenger has apperared. Lady Frostbite awaits us - just click here to get her.

(Note: Only people who have beaten the other challengers can see her comic.)

This icy lady wont put up with any of your lip.

Caption

sm_caption_832.gif

Neogreetings

tm_1191.giftm_1192.giftm_1193.gif

Reppen keynote speaker at Tween Mashup

Kyra Reppen, Senior Vice President and General Manager at Neopets, is to speak at the Ypulse Tween Mashup conference on September 28 in New York City. The conference deals with tweens and technology, and Kyra will be delivering the 8.40 morning keynote address.

I definitely agree with you on that, an interesting news addition for this time around. I also like the toys that came out with her.

I can't wait for the chance to beat her. My Kyrii will have much fun... Any ideas as to where we may find her? The comic hints she's on an island below Krawk Island right? Not that that means anything I suppose.. just throwing that out there...

Edit: 20th Post. W00T!

I can't wait to find her and have Pluto obliterate her. :D For another shiny trophy!

Munsterpoo knows how to get her,but wont tell,and he has the trophy to prove it.There alot of different theories on how to get her but none have panned out yet.

Munsterpoo knows how to get her,but wont tell,and he has the trophy to prove it.There alot of different theories on how to get her but none have panned out yet.

Yes, munsterpoo is probably not allowed to say anything reguarding this as he is an alpha/beta tester for neopets. ;) But, never worry, TDN is doing what they can to get the solution, and as soon as we have it, it will be posted for all the world to see. :D

heheh munsterpoo is probably flowded with neomailes right now ...

I wonder why is it so hard to find her ... I think the last villan (kasuki-lu) was found very fast...

Agreed. Mind you all you had to do was get his trading card etc... I'm sure a lot of people were getting it anyway, It only takes one lucky click...

Does she have a trading card? So far as I know she doesn't even have a name... The Frost queen maybe? Don't know... Could help if we found that out maybe?

Edit: Idiot that I am, Her names already been mentioned in posts in this topic... Shoulda reread it all before posting... Ahh. Such is life.