It's The Annual Chocolate Ball!

hrtbrk

Ah, the Annual Chocolate Ball. While not as grand as a pet day, it's become one of my favorite site updates; if only because Chocolate and Candy pets are amongst my favorite, design wise!

Low-key sad that my hopes that they'd upgrade a current Chocolate pet's design that's more lackluster nowadays, like Ruki or Korbat, but I'll also happily take this day as an update with candy designs! Especially with how charming this Chia came out! Mike and Ike, what a fun candy to bring in, design-wise! Even if personally I do dislike those candies, if only because their taste just doesn't please me.

I also like the clothes! The hat, not so much, but the dress is so charming, and the ice cream certainly a tasty customization addition! And goodness, what a quaint background to go wonderfully with the more edible pet designs!

Finally, how could I not mention the charming petpets! The Geb is by far the runaway winner, in my honest opinion; it's a Toblerone! What's not to love! Though, the Walking Carpet design has a certain nostalgic feel to it!

What a spectacular day!