AC 2024

Bodhi

I'm so frustrated! 

This year I've not been all that into AC, but a couple of days ago I finally got going, and have reached level 5. 
I'm off work for the next 3 days (Sat. to Mon.) so have plenty of time to play more and get the points I need for all of the team bracelets, but when I opened the game, I found it's a rest day. I knew Sundays were rest days in the past, but this was new. 

I hope we can continue tomorrow (Sat.) so I can hit YYB hard for more points. I'm so close!

I'm in the same boat. Every day that I can play has been a rest day lately. And the days that I just didn't had time at all, were days that we were pitted against another team. I too hope that today (saturday) I'll be able to level up a bit more and get some points.

Seems like yesterday was a practice day for a lot (if not all) the teams. I've also read on the forums that it might be because we're going into the second part and there's some calculations to be made etc to see how the teams will have to be matched up against each other. Personally, I would think that can be done automatically though. It's probably just some algorithm.

Able to play today, thankfully! I'm on 8/15 to get to level 6, which is lower than last year, but I'm not too worried. 

How're you getting on with it? I think one reason I wasn't as interested is because of the Void event that's going on, though I'm not even as into that either. 

I'm never interested in the AC. It does help to see the prize shop beforehand for me. I made it from lvl 8 to halfway to lvl 12 today. Maxed out on SS today, tried to play YYB but it wouldn't load at all so had to make due with the side games.

Yeah, it can be tough getting into it, though it's one of the few things I'm active in any real way for. That, the Negg Hunt and Advent Calendar. Mentally, I just can't devote myself to doing much more on NP.

YYB is the only one of the games I've got the patience for, tbh, though this year and last, I've been unable to get more than 8 or 9 goals, whereas in past years I've gotten to 12 or 13. But I'm just happy for wins! 

A few more games and I'll be able to afford the bracelets and a few of the cheaper items. I loooove items. ^_^