New Staff Member

Anime

To go with Y2 being released today, we have a new staff member! Everyone help me welcome TJ to the staff! (If he starts insisting you bow down to him and give him cookies, ignore him.)

TJ has all ready written a lot of content, including half of the new Premium section (the other half is by me) Be sure to read all of it as you wander the site. ;)

And beacuse I promised to do this when he applied, TJ rocks.

Since TJ's such a great person, some other staff members have agreed to comment on him!

Sam says....

"I'm very pleased to welcome TJ to what is now one of the most closely-knit teams in the Neopets fansite community. He's proved himself a diligent and useful member to the team, and his work over the last few days has shown how hardworking and helpful he is, and how vital a personality like his is on the site. As head of content at TDN, I'm very happy to have read through a variety of new articles by him, and I look forward to working with him in the future. He's one hawt dawg b)"

Matt says....

"I think he's a good guy, works well, pationate about the whole groove thang. He's like a male version of Jasmine."

TBC says....

"All the times I changed his signature... said I pwned him... laughed at him... and now he has the same powers. Oh Boy. Well congradulations anyway, and I regret to say this, but in the name of Meepit... TJ Rocks."

Ian says....

"TJ is definitely a hard worker and I am very pleased to have him on our team. I am very confident that he will do a good job and overall improve the entire quality of TDN's content with his great content."

Mikey says....

"TJ always wanted to be staff, and he accomplished that by working hard and participating in forum discussion. He is a good example for everyone, except the part where he bought his way into staff. And the part where he forgets to where his pants."

Thank You, Thank You!

*pulls out a list of people to thank from shirt pocket* ... I'd like to thank *starts to cry*

ok, enough with that stuff!

Thanks to all the staff members who staid stuff about me, Eric I know you would've if you could've. :) I've lost my star, and I'm very sad, but I'm green now, so all is cool. Sam, I am 'one hawt dawg' and I'm smokin' :P Mikey, why you say the things you say, no one knows. Matt, I suppose I'll take that as a compliment!

Yes everyone read what Anime and TBC said, TJ rocks! You better believe it! :D And, no one has to bow, Anime just has some slight mental problems at the moment!

Be sure to check out the Customisation Article that will be coming in the next day or so! Check out what all your pets can and can't wear! I look forward to writing many things for the site, and having a great time!

Thanks Yall,

=) TJ

Yay TJ! Congrats!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Less than 4 words - make your posts informative and interesting.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.