How do you hold your mouse?

This is a very random question.I know most right-handed people will hold it with their index finger in the left clickand the middle finger on the right click, and vise versa for left-handed people, but I hold my mouse differently.I turn it sideways so my index finger is on the right click, and my thumb is on the left click.Have you ever tried doing that?Or maybe holding it differently?

hmmm I usually keep my index finger half of the scroll and half on the left mouse button. But my little oddity I thing is that i almost always keep the top of the mouse pointed to the left of the screen and never toward it.

it's a wacom.. wireless pen that sends a signal to the "mousepad" instead of having a roller ball. So if you walked in her room and saw her using her Tablet pin it would look like she was drawing.. but shes not got any ink! :)

I have my index on the left button, and my middle finger moves between the scroll button and the right, and my third finger assists with the right button when needed hehe

I'm all for the ALTing too b) It actually makes me kind of antsy to see people using the right button. It's so much slower!!

Other than that, index on roller/left, middle finger on right button (really just for comfort) then thumb on left side button programmed as a BACK button and ring finger on right side button programmed as FORWARD button. My mouse hardly moves when I'm reading or surfing. (Scroll button is also set to scroll left and right if held down and rolled)

I use a three finger approach, left for left, middle for middle, ring for right. If I had a lappy I'd want one with the lil' scroll button thingie in the center of the keyboard as I hate touchpads.

I use a three finger approach, left for left, middle for middle, ring for right. If I had a lappy I'd want one with the lil' scroll button thingie in the center of the keyboard as I hate touchpads.

Well I use a macbook, and the newer ones (such as the one I am using) allow you to scroll by placing two fingers on the touchpad and moving them up/down. It's very convenient actually. =]

I love my maccccc <3

Hmm, hopefully my new lappy next year will have something like that. Touchpads and I have bad history sadly, but then again that was back when the curse of Dell was upon me.

I used to have my index finger on the left button, middle finger on the scroll, ring finger on the right button and left hand on the keyboard. But now some random malfunction is making my clicking go awry. Sometimes it acts like I double clicked when I only single clicked. So now I have my left hand on the touchpad buttons.

• 2 weeks later...

I use my index finger on the left, middle on the scroller, one next to that, on the right.

But I think I am getting repetitive strain injury so I might change soon.

I sometimes use my left hand as well as my right.

I use a touch pad for my laptop, but I use my middle finger to move the mouse around, tap the touch pad to do a left click, use the right hand side like a scroll wheel, and I also use my middle finger to click the button below the pad for the right click. So, essentially, I only use my index finger for typing, and use my middle finger for everything else. v_v;;

There's a question I didn't think I'd ever be asked. o.O

Right-hand; index finger on left key, middle finger on the scroller. When I need to use the right key, I just move the middle finger across. :)